Chapter 32

Killian's POV

Emma has been working super hard to try and make Maverick's first birthday memorable. She has been running around for the last couple weeks trying to make it perfect.

"Killian, we need a cake, and some candles." Emma says.

"I'll put it on the list." I say.

"Okay we also need another cake and extra food. Plus more candy bags and what am I forgetting." She says.

"Stop Calm down Swan." I say and pull her on my lap.

"I want it to be prefect." She says.

"Emma he is turning one. Just having a celebration for him is alittle weird, but its going to be perfect if you calm down and chill." I say.

"How can I chill?" She asks.

"Just calm down my dear." I say and kiss her neck.

"Okay I'll calm down." She says and giggles.

"Thats my Swan." I say.

I finally got her to calm down and it was finally time for Maverick's party.

"Okay... Now everyone should be here soon. What is left?" Emma asks me.

"Nothing. Except a kiss." I say.

"Okay you." She says and kisses me.

During Maverick's party everything seemed fine. Then things got bad when I saw someone out the window so I quickly walked out.

"No! You go away!" I yell.

"What why?" The person asks.

"I mean it Milah go. Go away right now!" I yell.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because your not welcome here. Maverick is happy and has people who love him. You signed away your rights. Now go." I say.

"I wasnt here to see him. I came here to see you. Killian this is for you." She says and hands me a paper.

"Whats this?" I ask.

"I cant have this. Its Maverick's birth certificate. Take it." She says.

"Thanks." I say and then she walked away.

I walked back inside and everything was happy.

"What was she doing out there?" Emma asks.

"She wanted to give me Maverick's birth certificate. Thats all." I say.

"Good." She says and kisses my street.

"Wait, you wanted this to be perfect and now its gonna be even more perfect." I say.

"How so?" Emma asks.

"Emma, I love you and want forever. So I have tried this before, but now this time its perfect. Emma Swan, Will You Marry Me?" I ask getting down on one knee.

Everything went quiet and everyone looks at us and then I looked at Emma and she smiled.

"Yes. I will marry you." She says to me.

I smiled at her and placed the ring on her finger. Once I got up she hugged me and I kissed her head and held her close to me. We are finally engaged and I couldnt be happier.