Chapter Fourteen

London D

AK had come home and he hadn’t said anything, he just laid his children down, and laid in bed. I tried to give him a kiss and pushed me off. “The fuck Aaron” I said as he did that “I don’t feel like being bothered London” He said bluntly

“What the fuck is your problem, every time that bitch come around you start acting funny” I yelled at him and he got up “First off watch your fucking mouth in my house, Second that bitch is the fucking love of my life, and mother of my children she’s something you’ll never be” He said walking out room. He had pissed me off I can’t stand his ass, I knew he was still in love with Ayanna but I didn’t care I was by his side now. 

“Bria, AK pulling that shit again” I said getting on the phone with my cousin “We not about to talk about this, he probably mad because Ayanna in the hospital” she said

 “Oh what she had the baby” I asked “No she was in an accident, it’s all on TMZ” She said I just got up went in the study and logged on to TMZ, it was the first story. There was a picture of her car wrecked, damn that bitch still alive after that I thought.

“Oh I see, let me call you back” I told her and sent TMZ a message asking them how much they as willing to pay for pictures of her in the hospital and the baby. They sent me and price and I went back in the room and threw on my coat. AK wanted to play I got something for that ass.

I left the house and drove out to the hospital and visiting hours were just starting. So I had to make sure no one was here to see her, I signed in using a alias I walked in her room and she had all type of wires in her body, I just walked over snapped a couple pictures left out and walked toward the nursery. It wasn’t hard spotting the baby because he looked just like Aaron. I snapped a picture of him from two different angles and walked out the hospital. 

When I got to the house AK was down stairs with his children. “Hey girls” I said speaking to the little girls and they both just stared at me and the oldest on stuck her tongue out at me. “Cut it out Pooh” he said to her and her and her sister laughed. Badass little girls.

“How are you today” I said turning to AK “I’m fine, I won’t be here tonight” He said bluntly “Where you going Aaron” I semi yelled “Minding my business London, and why are you yelling in front of my daughters” He said and I rolled my eyes “You going to visit her in the hospital huh” I asked with my arms folded he just looked at me grabbed the bags up off the floor and threw over his shoulders grabbed the girls hands and walked out the front door.

I emailed the pictures to every blog site I could think of. My work was done AK was gone learn one way or the other.

Aaron K

I had dropped Adrienne off with her mother, and explained why we had to cut our weekend short and I head to the hospital with Kira. When I got there my mama and Imani was there. “Hey Ma, hey Mani” I spoke to both of them and kissed them on the cheek. “Hey son” my mama hugged me, grabbing Kira

“Hey Grandma’s baby” She said kissing Kira and she grinned. “Imani take your niece to see her brother, while I talk to yours” My mama told Imani and I already knew what was coming.

I sat in the chair and stared at Yanni and I seen she still wore her ring for these last two years. “Son how you mess this one up” My mother asked and I just threw my head back and shook it. “Ma, I wasn’t true to her” I said not looking a my mother “Aaron this girl has two of your children, she was here before the basketball career, and you at home selling false dreams to that gold digging ass child London” My mama twisting up her face. 

“I’m not selling nobody false dreams Ma she know I still love Ayanna and she know she’ll never be Ayanna, Yanni my heart” I said speaking the truth.

 “This is your wake up call son, God almost took it all away from you, what would you have done if her and AJ would have died yesterday. Wake up son, When God wake this child up you better make things right with her marry her, being engaged ain’t enough, and stop messing with these other females they just tryna get you caught up son and get your money.” She said and the she turned to walk out

She was right and I’m seriously ready this time to marry Ayanna Tai Boss. Just as I was about to go sit in the chair next to Yanni’s bed my phone vibrated and it was a text.

Rob: 

Aaron pictures of your son, and Ayanna in the hospital, are all over the net and you know me I tracked it down to the phone of London. She’s ruining your franchise Aaron; she’s not a good look.

 I was heated who the fuck did she think she was, I instantly picked up the phone and called her “Yes baby” She answered

“Baby huh, how about you get your shit and get the fuck out of my house right now, and believe me if you ain’t out that muthfucka by the time my people come threw to check I’ll have your ass handled” I stated clear as day and she laughed

“AK are you threatening me, I don’t think that will look go in the media, NBA player threatens girlfriend” She laughed

“I don’t give a fuck how it will look in the media you put my child’s life at risk you dumb bitch, You come up hurt my fans and family still gone back me, Now get your hoe ass out my house you got 15 minutes before my people get there” I yelled hanging up the phone and sending a text to my people I was talking about. 

I sent a text to Sincere, Charday and Alex knowing that they would get there before 15 minutes just to whip her ass. I grabbed Yanni hand and dropped my head

“I’m sorry baby” I spoke softly and I felt a hand on mine I looked up and Her eyes were open, so I ran to the door to get the doctor. The doctors put me out so I ran over to the nursery to let Mani and My mama know what was going on.

“She woke,” I said as they stood there pointing at AJ with Kira. “Really” Mani shrieked “The doctors are in there now. We walked back to the other side and the doctors were coming out of the room. “She’s okay, the nurse is in there checking on everything, and hooking her up to more fluids, she can breathe on her own. Might I add she’s a fighter after the wreak she was in and the damage it’s done she’s woke within a day, it’s something like a miracle” The doctor smiled “Doctor Right, The Lord works in wonderful ways” My mother said and the doctor nodded and walked off.