Chapter Four

8 months later

 I was sitting around the house I had just got my work and lecture from my teacher who class I had today. I had nothing else to do, so I went down stairs and my mother was in the living room sitting on the couch watching TV. “Come here Yanni,” She said patting the couch. “Yes Mommy” I said going to sit next to her

“So when are we having this baby shower” she asked “I don’t know next month is in like 5 more days” I told her “Well I need to get together with Aaron mother so we can plan it” she said “Okay we can go over there” I said

 We got in the car and went to Mrs. Kirkland house and she was out front just about to go in the door. She waited until we go out the car, so we can all go in together. “How you doing Leona” Mrs. Kirkland said to my mother as we walked into the house.  “I’m good Jade how are you” she asked.

“Great just waiting for my grandbaby to get here” she said looking at me and smiling. “Aren’t we all” my mother said. “That’s why we are here to talk about baby girl shower” My mother spoke. They sat down and they planned it all and even put in order for the invites.

I got ready to go to AK game tonight they played Lebron and his team. As I walked in to the United Center there were cameras at the entrance I took, they’d probably wind up on Media Take Out or TMZ the next day. “If it isn’t my beautiful baby” AK said meeting me in the lobby area. “Hi Bay” I said giving him a hug

“Let me walk you to your seat, we just went out there to warm up anyway” He said as we walked into the court area. “Yanni” Noah yelled from the court as he practiced his jump shot. “No-ey” I called him by his nickname from me sitting down on the team bench, and I’ll just move back to my seat when the game started.

 When the game started I had to go to the washroom while in the stall two other females walked in the washroom and they were talking about none other then AK.

“Girl that damn Aaron, I think I might have to get at that “One of the females said “Shit not before me, that nigga know how to put in work obviously cause he got a baby on the way” The other one said

“That bitch probably set him up” The first female said. Damn I’m a bitch cause I’m the number one nigga of the year girl, that’s funny. I flushed the toilet and open the stall door and they stop talking as if they knew who I was. “Girl that’s her right there” The second female tried to whisper. I washed my hands and my phone rang as I walked to dry my hands.

“Hey Imani” I said “Hey Boo where you at” She asked “At AK game in the washroom listening to these groupies bad mouth me” I said turning to look at them and wave.

“Wow seriously you better get back to your seat because you know the crazy things these people do out here. ““Okay but I’mma call you back sis” I said hanging up.

 I wonder what the rest of the females have to say about me, because of who I am. I also wonder what type of plans they scheming trying to get my man.

Aaron. K

 This was one of those times when I had just came back from out of town and was back in town for a game but had to be gone the same night. So I stay in hotels on days like this. I had a little free time on my hands about two hours or so. I decided to go to the water tower real quick don’t nobody be in there like that. So I arrived and went in threw the back way and bumped into the girl. “I’m sorry my bad” I said picking her bag up off the floor when she looked up she and gave me this sexy smile. “It’s okay Mr. Kirkland” She smiled 

“Please call me AK baby,” I said and she turned red “Well AK what’s on your agenda for the day” she asked “Shit bout to go grab these shoes real quick, go back to my hotel, and relax for a minute” I told her and she nodded. “Hotel alone, where’s that girlfriend of yours” she asked “Shit where is she, I don’t know but what you trying join me or something” I asked with a smirk “Sure” she said  “Iight bet” I said walking her out the door I came in to the car “Wait here I’ll be like 10 minutes” I told her

We made it to the hotel and she was all over me. Octavia was her name and she seemed sex crazed. She pushed me back on the bed and pulled my boxers and shorts down at the same time and she deep throated my shit. “Ahhh shhiittt!!” I let out as she deep throated my shit once again. I grabbed her hair as her head bobbed up and down making her head go faster then before, and before I knew it she was swallowing my kids. Right as I was about to turn her around to give her some back shots there was a slight knock on the door and then a slight yell “AK you wanna open the fucking door” Yanni voice yelled “Shit” I said getting off the bed and pushing Octavia in the closet.

“Hey baby” I said as I opened the door and she pushed right pass me and walked and into the living room “The hell took you so long to come open door” she asked “I was about to get in the shower” I lied

“Right AK I heard moaning so where this other female at” she asked going in the bedroom. “Bay that probably was next door stopping stressing your self before you make my baby girl arrive early” I said going to hug her. She didn’t hug me back  “Bay” I said looking down at her

“What Aaron” she said calling me by my name. “Damn it’s like that is it” I said surprised “Aaron I can’t help it the last game I was at females was in the washroom calling me all types of bitches and talking about how they got to get with you and how I set you up and all types shit like that and I know you AK if they throwing it you hitting it” she said as tears came down her face. I couldn’t say anything I just stared at her as she cried in my arms.

I called up a masseuse so Ayanna could get a foot massage and leg rub down and so I could get Octavia out of the room. Yanni went in the washroom and Octavia came out the closet smiling and shaking her head. “You got to go,” I whispered and she laughed. “Right Wife is going to throw a fit if she comes and finds me” She said walking out the room and as soon as she reached the door the massage people were at the door and Yanni was coming out the washroom but Octavia made it out the door before Yanni came in the living room.

I let her stay in the suite even when I had to leave she decided not to come to my game tonight she was still a little upset. I love this girl but look at my life I’m all of 20 years old in the NBA with all this money, fame, and I could have any girl I want. I don’t need any girl because I have the best one of them all and she about to be the mother of my child, but these female throwing themselves at me got to take some of them on a ride. I think it’s too many buts in my thoughts I got to fix that.