You Still Love Him?

Start from the beginning

The boys safely boarding the plane and on their way back to Korea, inside the car Hayoung felt guilty towards Naeun and Namjoo because they have to be apart with DO and Kai. Hayoung clearly can see from their eyes, both look sad and not happy.
Hayoung: you girls can go, don't mind about me here.
Namjoo: sorry?
Hayoung: I said you both can go back to Korea anytime you want, I know it was hard for you to stay here meanwhile they are already back in Korea.
Namjoo: Hayoung-ah..
Hayoung: I'm serious about this..I don't know until when I will be here, I have no plan or whatsoever to go back Korea for now. All I know is I want to stay here and I want you girls go back to Korea and start working again. You both been here with me for too long now, I don't want you to lose your job and also the boys just because of me.
Naeun: but it was our own decision to stay here with you Hayoung-ah..
Hayoung: don't lie to yourself Naeun-ah, I know deep inside your heart you miss him, it's okay I will be fine here.
Naeun: how about you?
Hayoung: me? I'm not following you girls, I will stay here.
Namjoo: how about your work?
Hayoung: I will settle it with my boss.
Chorong: Hayoung-ah..are sure about this? You're not going back?
Hayoung: for now yes unnie I will stay here and find another house to stay.
Chorong: you don't want to stay with me?
Hayoung: I want too but you just got married with Suho oppa, I don't want to disturb your marriage life unnie.
Suho: there's no such thing Hayoung-ah..you can stay with us for as long as you want, I have no problem with that.
Chorong: me too..I have no problem with you staying with us Hayoung-ah.
Hayoung: (felt touched and almost cried) thank you so much Chorong unnie, Suho oppa.
Namjoo: it was hard for us to leave you here Hayoung-ah..
Hayoung: don't worry about me Namjoo-ah, Chorong unnie and Suho oppa are here with me if I have a problem, okay? Now, it was the best time for you two to go back and continue with your own life. Thank you so much for always being there for me when I needed you and Naeun the most, you both are my sisters for life. I promise you girls we will keep in touch okay?
Namjoo: okay..
Naeun: don't forget us Hayoung-ah..don't do stupid things while we're both not here.
Chorong: don't worry girls me and Suho oppa will always be by her side okay?
Naeun: yea..thanks unnie. Take care of her for us.
Chorong: I will..

3 months passed...
Hayoung live with Chorong and Suho for almost 7 months now, Naeun and Namjoo go back to Korea 3 months ago. She is working part time at Chorong law firm, she helped her a lot in solving the cases and getting more comfortable day by day. She makes herself busy in order wanting to forget Sehun, sometimes at night time she dreamed about him, it was hard for her because just by hearing his voice the old feeling start to come back again. Lucky for her Chorong and Suho always stay by her side and take care of her like their own sister, she owes them big time. This past 3 months since the girls back to Korea, Hyunsik always keeps on calling and text her. They talk for long hours and text nonstop with each other, one day Hyunsik surprised Hayoung at her working place and gave her a bouquet of flowers. It's been forever since the last time someone gave her a flower, she smile and smell the flower, it's actually warm her heart and cheer her up. Hyunsik in LA for 3 weeks due to work, after finished with his work he will come and fetch Hayoung they will go out for dinner. It happens almost everyday and it caught Chorong attention, wherever Hyunsik came and bring Hayoung out for dinner or movie it give her some kind an odd feeling. Hyunsik makes Hayoung happy and back to herself again, one night Hyunsik ask Hayoung to wear a beautiful for dinner. Hayoung without thinking anything just followed what Hyunsik ask her to do..

Gwang Yang BBQ
Hyunsik bring her for dinner in one of a korean best restaurant in LA, it was famous because they served high quality food and fresh meat.
Hayoung: korean restaurant?
Hyunsik: yea, I know you must be craving for Korean food since you stay here and only eat western food.
Hayoung: aww..thank you! It's been months since I ate bbq.
Hyunsik: let's order..
Hayoung: okay..