You Still Love Him?

Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
It's been 3 days since Sehun left and somehow she felt lonely and empty without him, she questioned herself again and again whether she's doing the right thing for letting him go. She knows Sehun still in love with her and actually feel regret about it for not listening to his explanation earlier. This morning they all went to the airport sending DO and Kai, suppose to be 3 of them go back together but without them knowing Sehun already go back alone and left the other 2 boys. Watching her friends says their goodbyes to the boys makes her feel sad, the girls have to stay here with her and left the boys back to Korea alone. They hug, kiss and cry before the boys boarding the plane, it was heartbreaking moments for them because they just got back together few days ago and being apart again was very painful for them. They don't know when they will see each other again but luckily the new technology allows them to face time and texting for free using the WhatsApp or any other types of apps. On the other side the newlyweds couple just watching them like a proud parents, feel so great to have a wonderful friends like them, they both act like their parents and take cares of them very well. It was finally time to say goodbye to the boys...
Kai: I will wait for you okay? Don't cry, it was hard for me to let you go if you cry like this in front of me.
Naeun: how you can you be so sure? you will wait for me? Anything can happen between us, you in Korea and I'm here. I don't know..
Kai: hei..listen to me, I want you to be with Hayoung. She really needs you right now, for me I will wait for you and be patience about our relationship. Like I said to you, my feelings won't just go away (take Naeun hand and place it on his chest) can you feel my heartbeat? It was beating so fast and it is because of you. I love you and I will wait for you back in Korea.
Naeun: what if I miss you?
Kai: I left my sweater inside you room, I spray my perfume, you can wear it or you can hug it while you sleeping if you miss me. It was my favorite sweater, please take care of it okay baby.
Naeun: what if you miss me?

Kai pull Naeun waist when their body attached he kiss her without warning and it was the best feeling ever for both of them. Naeun reply it with full of love, their heartbeats sync together and it last for minutes before Kai finally broke the kiss.
Kai: if I miss you I will remember this last kiss and keep it inside my heart. The taste of your lips when we kiss, it was the thing I will miss but I will wait for you and claim your lips again once you back in Korea. Knowing you was the second best thing that has ever happened to me and loving you was the first. I sincerely loved you Naeun.
Naeun: I just want to be the girl you always talk about, the only one you couldn't live without and to be the one who makes your heart beat like crazy.
Kai: you know what? you're so cute, I mean like just not your looks are cute but your personality too. The things you say are cute, your voice is cute, your smile is cute and how you talk with me is cute. How can I not love this cute girl who now standing very cutely in front of me? God..I just love you..

They both hug each other and say their goodbyes..meanwhile DO and Namjoo..
Namjoo: what if that girl disturb you again? I can't bare another heartbreak coming from you, last time..
DO: baby..listen to me, you know me right? If I want to be with her I won't wasting my time for months searching for you and fight for my love to you. Distance shouldn't stop me from loving you, instead it makes me love you and crave for you even more.
Namjoo: call me greedy, call me selfish, but I don't want anyone else to hold you hand while I'm here missing you like crazy. I'm not perfect, you come into my life and love me without a doubt.
DO: I am yours as your tears belong to your eyes and as your lungs belong to the pattern in which you breathe. My love for you knows no time and place, I love you baby.
Namjoo: I love you back..

...and then they kiss slowly and gently, because with the right person sometimes kissing feels like healing and they need it for now since both will go in separate way for temporarily.