Surprise Event

Seyoung's Residence
It was Saturday night they both just stay at home and watching tv. Sehun on the couch meanwhile Hayoung make a coffee for them in the kitchen, she bring 2 mugs of coffee and place it on the table. She sat on the couch, Sehun pull her hands and cuddles Hayoung. While watching the movie Sehun rubs her hair..
Sehun: honey...
Hayoung: yes..
Sehun: I want to tell you something.
Hayoung: what is it hubby?
Sehun: (silent)
Hayoung: (take Sehun hands and place it on her waist) heii...are you okay?
Sehun: I'm fine..
Hayoung: you said you want to tell me something?
Sehun: uhurrmm..(clear his throat) let's make it official.
Hayoung: what you mean?
Sehun: let's make it official..me and you. I don't want to keep our marriage as a secret anymore. I want everyone knows that you are my wife and I'm your husband.
Hayoung: (speechless and tears falling)
Sehun: honey..say something please..
Hayoung: (silent and cry)
Sehun: honey..are you crying? (Look at Hayoung face) baby..did I say something wrong? Why are you crying? (Wipe Hayoung tears) I'm sorry..
Hayoung: Don't be..this is tears of joy, I've been waiting patiently for this time to come. I can't believe you finally want to make it official, I also can't keep this as a secret anymore.
Sehun: really? Sorry to make you wait that long. I've been thinking about this for weeks and I'm afraid you don't want it, well I guess I'm wrong.
Hayoung: I've been thinking about the same thing but..
Sehun: but??
Hayoung: I'm afraid you still not ready yet so I just keep it to myself.
Sehun: I am fully ready since I know you love me and cares about me. The reason I want to make it official because I can't hold myself for not hugging you, kiss you and show my love to you in front of them. I want them to know how much I'm in love with you, feeling grateful and appreciate you as my loving wife. I want to show my affection towards you without worrying and hiding anything, I want to feel free because loving you is like breathing..how can I stop.
Hayoung: I'm scared..
Sehun: why? You scared of other people might think about us?
Hayoung: no..maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need and everything I want. I'm scared to get hurt again and being lied to again.
Sehun: I'm scared too but I broke my rules just for you.
Hayoung: what you mean?
Sehun: remember I told you I've been experiencing really bad in a relationship, twice? I even promised myself not to fall in love and will not getting married, but look at me now..I'm married to the most beautiful girl in my own world and I can't let her go anymore because I like her..a lot.
Hayoung: hubby..promise me something.
Sehun: promise you what?
Hayoung: promise me..nothing's gonna change our love, you and me will be together forever.
Sehun: (hold Hayoung face and kiss her on the lips) I promise I'll always be faithful (kiss again) and respect you (kiss again) and love you unconditionally. Till my last day, (kiss again) I'll be loving you, forever.
Hayoung: I love you my charming dumb boy..
Sehun: I love you too my crazy beautiful girl..

Oh's Residence
Few days later they gathered everyone at Hayoung parents house for dinner, done with dinner...

*(H) - Hayoung
*(S) - Sehun
Dad (H): so, what's going on?
Hayoung: (look at Sehun, she nods at him)
Sehun: (nodded back at Hayoung and hold her hands).
Dad (S): (surprised) is there something happened between you two that we don't know?
Sehun: yes dad.. I want to make it official.
Mom (S): what you mean..?
Sehun: I want to invite both family relatives, colleagues and friends. I want to throw a party for us to make a special announcement, we both agreed to make our marriage official. We don't want to hide this anymore.
Dad (S): but you both hate...
Sehun: I love my wife dad, she is my life now and I'm willing to do anything to make her happy.
Mom (H): but our Hayoung..
Hayoung: I love my husband too mom..she makes me happy when I feel sad and lift up my spirit when I feel down, I can't live my life without him by my side.
Dad (H): we don't expect this coming from both of you (smiling proudly) God is great, I'm so thankful.
Dad (S): I owe my sister big time, she really done a good job on them.
Sehun: we both knew about that too dad, aunt Jessica told us before she go back to Ireland.
Mom (S): are you mad at us?
Sehun: we're not mad, not even once but thank you for ask aunt Jessica to come here and live with us. She really helps us a lot, if not because of her I don't think we will end up together and fall in love is impossible.
Dad (S): so when you want to do the event? Place?
Sehun: in 2 weeks time because I've been busy with my client coming from Singapore and Japan, Hayoung also busy with her cases in the court. We already discussed about it and agreed to do it in 2 weeks time.
Dad (S): I see..we don't have any problem with it. In fact we're happy you both finally end up loved each other, we were worried about you two but thank God it all settled.
Sehun: mom, dad thank you for keep on forcing me to get married with Hayoung, she is the love of my life and my days filled with her love and she is as perfect as she is for me.
Mom (S&H): awww...sweet..
Dad (S&H): yaaa..hahahaha...
Dad (S): I told you so son, Hayoung is the best for you but you don't believe me, remember?
Sehun: yea..of course I did remember that, it was over a year ago. Now, I'm in love with her..so much.
Hayoung: (blushing)
Dad (H): I remember Hayoung also the same, when the first time she knows me and her mom arranged her marriage with Sehun she was too angry and not talking to us. She said Sehun was once her enemy back in high school and she hate him so much.
Hayoung: dad..
Dad (H): I know..I know..now you love him right? I'm happy for you my baby girl.
Hayoung: (feel shy and blushing so hard) over a year ago, I would've never pictured my life would be happy the way it is now. I am learning to love Sehun through our hard times and thanks to aunt Jessica because she taught me everything about love and life. Sehun is what I need in my life right now, I love him and I am so blessed to have him as my husband. Thank you mom, dad for finding my soulmate I owed you (look at Sehun face, he kiss her).
Mom (H): I'm happy for you Hayoung-ah..
Dad (H): it's far beyond from our expectations, we will let everyone knows about this secret at the event 2 weeks from now.