Mr & Mrs Oh

1 week before wedding..
Time flies so fast and it was 1 week left before the wedding take place, not like any other wedding Sehun and Hayoung still feel the same they're not happy, not excited and act cold with each other it's like nothing will happen to them. Deep inside their heart they actually feel nervous because the wedding date is getting closer and don't know what to expect what will happen for them within 1 year so call "marriage contract" made by them. Sehun and Hayoung both agreed to do only civil wedding which is they only register their wedding under civil and that's about it. No wedding ceremony, no invitation for the wedding except both of their parents and close friends. At first their parents not agreed with them but it was Sehun and Hayoung conditions if they really want them to get married. Both parents surrendered and finally agreed to only registered them under civil marriage and no celebration will take place.

8 April..
The day finally area and it was the day for Sehun and Hayoung to register their marriage. Just wearing simple outfits they both arrived at the National Registration Department with their parents, Kai, Do, Naeun and Namjoo.

Wedding Outfit

The staff there ask all of them to go into the room for the wedding registration

The staff there ask all of them to go into the room for the wedding registration. They been approach by one staff name Mr. Hung.
Mr. Hung: good morning everyone, my name is Mr. Hung and I'm the one who is responsible to arrange this wedding registration for this couple. May I know who is Mr. Oh Sehun and Ms. Oh Hayoung?
Sehun&Hayoung: me..
Mr. Hung: okay..both of you please step forward and take a sit in front of me.
Kai&DO: hyung, fighting!
Naeun&Namjoo: don't be nervous we are here for you okay.

Sehun and Hayoung take a sit in front of Mr. Hung, they both not smiling but feeling a bit nervous..
Mr. Hung: okay before we proceed with the wedding registration I just want to make sure by asking few questions from you two, is that okay?
Sehun&Hayoung: yes..
Mr. Hung: both of you single and not married?
Sehun&Hayoung: single..
Mr. Hung: in few minutes time you will become a husband and wife, you both agreed to proceed?
Sehun&Hayoung: yes..
Mr. Hung: is there any last minute changes or you want to cancel this wedding?
Sehun&Hayoung: no..
Mr. Hung: you both love each other and will bring happiness in the future?
Sehun&Hayoung: (hesitated) y..ye..yes..
Mr. Hung: okay..I'm finished with my question and now you need to read every details from this form. Once you two sign and your witness also sign that's mean you two are officially husband and wife, understand?
Sehun&Hayoung: yes..

Take about 10-15 minutes to read the form and they both finally give their signatures, DO and Namjoo also gave their signature as their both witnesses. Once the procedure is done..
Mr. Hung: okay, it's all done now. Congratulations to both of you and now you officially husband and wife.

Sehun and Hayoung put the best fake smile in front of their parents, both their moms crying while hugging with each other meanwhile their dads shake hands and saying congratulations to them. Kai, DO, Namjoo and Naeun also congratulates the newlyweds, Hayoung almost in tears but comforted by Naeun and Namjoo. After taking pictures and everything they go to the fine dining restaurant booked by their parents to celebrate, there is no wedding reception as requested by Sehun and Hayoung. Inside the car both in silent mode and feel awkward to each other Sehun is driving the car while Hayoung who is sitting next to him for the first time in their lifetime looking outside the car window.
Sehun: are you okay?
Hayoung: (silent)
Sehun: I'm asking you in a polite way, alright? Are you okay?
Hayoung: I'm fine..
Sehun: are you tired? Hungry?
Hayoung: just drive don't ask me too many questions okay.
Sehun: (shake his head)