Epilouge

Hawky was captured, but Ladybug and Cat Noir are still needed as they are fighting Le Paon with Queen Bee, Volpina, and Jade Turtle.

--Couple years later---

"Mommy, Daddy, why so you have so many scars?" The tiny blue eyed and blonde, pig tailed girl asked.

"Marinette, they are getting older, should we tell them?" Adrien asked, looking at his wife.

"I will get the cookies and milk." Marinette smiled, getting them and sitting on the couch by her banana haired husband.

"YAY I LOVE COOKIES MOMMY!" Little louise laughed.

"What story Mom?" Hugo asked, sitting down by his little sister.

"Emma, Hugo, Louise, this is the story of Chat Noir and Ladybug."

"You mean Ladybug and Chat Noir."

"You mean the superheroes? Isnt there more though? Like Jade Turtle, Queen Bee, and Volpina?" Hugo wondered.

"Huh? Mommy what are you talking about?" Asked Emma, and giggled as Adrien scooped her up into his lap.

"Okay little Princess. Listen closely everyone." Adrien laughed, looking at Marinette, his Lady, His Queen, His Bugaboo, His Everything.

"In the Daytime, Im Marinette and Hes Adrien. Just normal parents with a normal life. But theres something about me and Daddy that no-one knows yet. Cuz We have a secret."

"What secret Mom?" louise questioned.

Adrien Laughed. Just as he was about to continue, there was a knock on the door. Marinette opened it to see Chloe, Alya, and Nino.

"Ooh Dudes! Is it story time?" Nino laughed, sitting down munhing on a cookie.

Alya sighed at her newly wedded husband. She smiled and sat down too, Chloe following suit.

"We were just about to tell them the Story of Ladybug and Chat Noir." Adrien Laughed.

"Auntie Alya!" Emma laughed, hugging the brunette.

"Coco!" Lousie giggled, wobbling over to Chloe. She smiled as she picked up the little boy, sitting him on her lap.

"Better make it the Story of the Miraculous." Chloe laughed.

"Okay Everyone, this is the story of how Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Nino, Auntie Alya, and Coco Chloe became superheroes."

Yayyyy the end. Im thinking off doing a one-shot book next.

I had fun writing this. FYI Chloe became nice, and she helps raise the kids. Louisd calls her Coco cuz hes still young.

Thanks for reading this far. I know it dosent have a lot of views, but YOU, yes you, I thank you for reading my silly  story. Thanks so much.

-Karma