Chapter One

2nd Year of College

Aaron K. Dorm

“Bay wait” Yanni told me as we bumped heads as I tried to undress her in the dark. I hit the switch and stared at her as she came out of her top, this girl was crazy over me since before we got together junior year, even after all the shit I put her through senior year of high school and first year of college.

 “Bay” She said breaking my daze and I walked over to the bed and kissed her neck. “Mmhh AK” she moaned in my ear. I kissed down to her belly button and right below it I licked and blew, and her back automatically arched. I knew I had her; I kissed her inner thighs then her lips. I parted them with my tongue and licked and sucked like this was my last meal. “SH—IT” she yelled.  I put some speed in my tongue and her legs started to shake and she started to run from me, but I grabbed her waist and pulled her back down. She came hard and I ate it all up.

I slid up and gave her a deep stroke, and she dug in my back. “I love you Bay,” she moaned. “Yeah Me Too” I said through breathes. I loved her wetness, we went a couple rounds no breaks, then fell asleep.

When I rolled over to look at the clock it read 7:30, Damn I was 15 minutes late for practice. I got up grabbed a towel and went to my bathroom. I hopped in the shower and hopped out pulled on my shorts on and walked back into my room. Ayanna was standing there in her bra and panties looking gorgeous, with her hair flowing at the middle of her back. “Hey flawless” I said and she turned around smiling “Bay your late for practice” she said “I know come on so we can go” I said pulling on my shirt and she pulled on her jeans.

When we were walking around campus I noticed a lot of eyes mugging as I held her hand and we walked. “So when do yall leave for the last game” She asked me mentioning the National Championship College game. “We leave tomorrow morning, I got you a ticket to be there too” I told her. “That’s what’s up” She smiled and we came to a stop at the Rec and she reached up for a hug and kiss.

“See You Tomorrow Bay,” She said “Iight bay I’m call you tonight though,” I said and we let go and she walked off. I walked into practice and it hadn’t even started yet. Oh yeah did I mention that I am Aaron Kirkland number one ranked college basketball player in the States, I single handedly lead my team to the championship and won it as a freshman, It’s been talk about me being the number one draft pick this year in this year NBA daft, we’ll see.

Ayanna B.

I had just left my Bay and was on my way back to my room when I ran into my cousin Alexandria. “Hey Lady” she said giving me a hug. “Hey Alex boo” I said hugging her back “Woo after glow AK done broke your back in huh” she said laughing “Girl AK does miracles” I said smiling. “You believe in those too, nah but later on tonight we going to Buffalo Wild Wings you gone come” She said “Yeah just text me I’ll be there after I pack my stuff” I told her and we both walked off.

I got back to my dorm and my roomie/ best friend was sleep, so I jumped on her bed. “Imani Imani Wake Up Imani” I yelled hoping on her bed. “Girl gone” She said pushing me off the bed. “Damn that’s how you feel” I said standing up

“Girl just because you got some dick from the number one nigga in the States don’t mean I have to be happy and woke with you” She said never turning over “Damn do I have a stamp on me saying Aaron was here or something” I said and she laughed “You don’t need one it’s a vibe you give off like Go AK, Go AK, that’s my baby” she said sitting up doing a little cheer. “Oh shut up,” I said throwing a pillow at her. 

I turned on the TV and AK was on the news. “Uggh this nigga stay on TV it’s like I don’t even know him, I’m so not his twin” Imani said as I laughed at her. “How do you think your game will be with the knee still some what injured from the sweet sixteen” Reporter Tim Jordan asked AK. “Well that was two weeks ago and since then coach just been having me lift on it and doing a lot of wind sprints, nothing major though” AK answered.

“Who do you think will be the biggest competition as you go for the win for the second time “ He asked AK “Umm I think I would have to give it to Evan, being that we grew up in the same neighborhood and I know what he can do and he never quits, but we’ll see who stops my team and I tomorrow in Indiana” AK said and the TV flashed to a video of him and the team in practice.

I went to my part of the room and laid down until it was time for me to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with Alex and them. The time flew fast cause it seemed like as soon as I laid down it was time for me to get back up.  “Holla If You need Me” played from my Blackberry and I knew it was AK so I answered “Yup Bay” I answered “Shorty where you been all my life” he said being goofy “In your bed” I said laughing “Shit that’s where it’s at, but what you doing” he said

“I’m bout to go to the restaurant with Alex, your Twin and the rest of our girls.” I told him “Yeah we gone slide on yall after practice, I got to go though, break about to be over” He said and hung up.

Imani and me arrived and all the girls weren’t there yet. “Hey girlies” Alex spoke as we walked up to the table. “Hey Sweetie” Imani spoke back. “I think we gone need bigger tables” I told her “Why” Sincere asked, “Because the basketball team coming,” I told them “All of them??” Alex asked “Yeah” I said laughing, “Damn” They said together. We sat and waited for the rest of the girl to come before we ordered.

We were eating our appetizers and we heard some yelling we turn and look and we see the basketball team coming through the door and some random chick screaming. “Is she serious” London asked shaking her head. “I think she is” Danni said getting up “ I’m going to get my man” Danni said walking up to them grabbing Dominic. AK looked over at me and flashed me his million-dollar smile and came towards me. “Bayyy” I said as he hugged me from behind. “Shorty” he said grabbing a chair and pulling it next to me. As the rest of them sat down the interview from earlier of AK come on and a person came over the speaker “Let’s give it up for Northerns own Aaron Kirkland” The voice said and we all clapped and yelled for AK. “In my Sincere voice…Yall Doing Too Much” He said sounding like Sincere and she threw a napkin at him. We ate had a good time minus all the female walking up asking AK for his autograph, But hey that’s that. Oh yeah I’m Ayanna Boss the number one draft pick girlfriend of three years and stilling counting, I model along with my girls we are ICandy Ent.