Chapter 9

Izzy's pov

I woke up to knocking on the door I got up and went to the door it was Cam.I saw the others come up to him I just looked down I was expending a yell from Cam but instead it was a hug.I hugged back and silently cried into his chest.He pulled back and wiped my tears and said "Where'd did you go why did you not come to one of us to talk you know we can help you." "I-I don't know I-I guess I d-didn't think about it"I cried "I'm sorry"I finished while whispering I felt a hand on my shoulder from my back I turned around all ready knowing who it is. I hugged jacob and the rest of the guys Brandon and Hunter asked if they can talk with me in private."Yeah sure" we went in the hall and Hunter spoke first."Why didn't you come to us you know we always help you when you need to talk." "And I'm so sorry for that I just... it's just that I need to think not talk if that make since but I just thought that Jacob had a girlfriend and you two and Cam are the only ones that know I like him but now that I now it's fine I'm fine" "As long as your fine we're ok.You now you should tell Jacob that you like him." Brandon said and Hunter nodded in agreement "Well I have but he was asleep but I love him he loves me"I said giving him a hint Brandon was shocked and gave me a huge hug Hunter on the other hand looked confused. I laughed. "Haha guess you didn't get the hint😏😊😂" His eyes went Big and did want Brandon did and have me a huge hug. "Hehe ok well let get back so the guys won't worry to much"Brandon said We went back end I told everyone that me and Jacob had some thing to say"So Cam you know how I liked Jacob and dreamed of meeting him" "Yeah....." he said "Hey babe I going to the bath room ok" Jacob said "Ok" I said and gave him a peck on the check and looked at Cam he was smile so big. He came over and gave me a hug. "Well I'm happy for you and tbh I thought you two would be a awesome couple"I giggled "Well I'm glad you should have seen Hunter when I gave them a hint he was confused and Brandon got it right away"I laughed.We had MAGCON today at um I don't know.
"Hey Cam when is MAGCON" I asked "Ummm let see it 11 now we got 2 hours left so 1 and we need to get there 10 mins before"He said "Ok"I said and I asked something to Jacob "Hey Jacob are we going to to tell the fan about us" "Yep" "When I know I asking but I want to do something so I want to know when" "That sound awesome but like what" "well I was thinking of when we are up on stage we have someone put something like "JAOCB AND IZZY ARE DATING" but like we Act like we didn't know about this how does that sound" I said "That sound so good but at the end we can scream SURPRISE and have stuff like  balloons and confetti go ran down on stage" He said "That would be good I mean people would already ship us and say that we would be a cute couple" "Yeah true that" Mark said

Time skip to MAGCON cuz the Arthur is lazy👍😂😂

Izzy's pov

Ok we have everything up and we are about to release the surprise and me and Jacob are going off stage like we are going to do some thing and the guys are going to surprise us we go on stage and we said a word to let the guys know we were ready the out the sign down and the crowd gasp I smile. The crowd was yelling to turn around we turned around and faked gasp and turned back around I whispered "1 2 3" so only the boys can here me "SURPRISE" we all yelled "Guys me and Jacob have something to say if you couldn't tell be that sign and  balloons and confetti then I don't know what but yes me and Jacob ARE DATING!!!!!!"The crowd cheered and shouted our ship name. Well at least they are happy where together.

Well this is a long chapter but I did promise it so here it is this will be the last chapter in till I get back from my dad's so bye guys I'll see y'all soon byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!