Chapter 6

Izzy's pov

I woke up in Jacobs arm he's still asleep I slip wait let me rephrase that I TRIED to get up but he kept his grip.I wiggled out and it worked.I went to get in the shower and put new cloths on. (Cloths below)

I want out of the bathroom and saw Jacob was up he went to take a shower to

I want out of the bathroom and saw Jacob was up he went to take a shower to.While he was in the shower
His phone went off I picked it up and saw something that broke my heart.It was a message and the name for the person was "Baby💖😍" I turned off his phone and text him I was going out but I didn't tell him were I was going. I walked out just in time cuz I heard the shower turn off I went to a park down the road.When I got there I saw a StarBucks across the road and went to get some coffee (I don't drank  coffee if you do just put what you would get) and went to set in the swings I got a text from Jacob that said "Where are you"I didn't reply later I got a call from Cam I answered he asked where I was I know it was rude to but I hanged up I got up and went back to the hotel and got a room to my self I just want to be alone right now to think "Did Jacob have a girlfriend"Does he even love me"I got the key and went to my room and sat on the bed.I kept getting text and calls from the boys I just ignore them.it was 11:00 and MAGCON start at 12:30(I have never been to MAGCON before so I don't know what time it starts)I signed knowing I will have to go I had a plan not to talk to the guys though cuz I know I will get blow up with questions.

Jacob's pov

I was starting to get worried Izzy isn't calling or texting us back she'll read it but nothing else.MAGCON start at 12:30 so she'll probably be there so I'll talk to her then.

Time skip to MAGCON cuz the Arthur
is lazy😂😋

We made it to made it to MAGCON and no site of Izzy.

Time skip to the show cuz once again the Arthur is lazy

It was time for the show and Izzy is still no were in site. I was starting to get worried when we got in stage I look at the audience and I spotted Izzy she was in the second row I knew she saw me but I pretended like I didn't  see her.Later on in the show I told everyone something"Hey guys I just want to say that it's really awesome to be here I know you guys are probably wounding were Izzy is well she text me that see was going somewhere but she didn't tell me where but I know where she is"I told the guys already so they knew"So if you look in the second row 5th person in that row is Izzy and Izzy I now you saw me looking at you when I was looking at the audience so would you plz come up here?"

Izzy's pov
I don't know what to do they well Jacob found me.I went up there and like I expected they blowed me up with questions I stood there looking down crying silently. Cam came up to me and hugged me said whispered "Why did you run? I was so worried everyone was"I didn't talk I just kept looking down.I want to run and go back to my room but they or one of them will run after me.I turned around and started walking of stage.I heard foot steps for the middle of the stage.Jacob.I stopped and looked at him and pulled my hand out of if his and went of stage and to my hotel to my own room I did change outfits to long sleeves and I do regret what I did..

( warning self harming in this part)
FlashBack

I got up from the bed. It was 11:30 and MAGCON start in a 1 hour. I go to mine and well Jacobs room and grab my bag and went back to my room lucky Jacob wasn't there.I got to my room and looked for my Razer and took the blade out and walked to my bathroom.

1 cut for loving Jacob

1 cut for thinking Jacob loved me

And 2 cut for well nothing

(There where two cuts in each arm)
I went to get a long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants and went done to MAGCON lucky it was 10 minutes away and I had 20 minutes in till it started.

(End of the FlashBack and self harming)

I silently cried my self to sleep

Time skip to morning

Jacobs pov

MAGCON finished and we went back to the hotel I went to my room and saw Izzy's wasn't there and her bag.I went down to the front desk and asked if they seen Izzy."Yes I have seen her she is in room let me see floor 5 room 245" (The floor is what they are on witch is the top floor and the room is a random room)"Ok thank you can I have a key if you have a extra one?"I asked "Yes I do have one here you go" I ran to the guys room to get them and went to her room.When we got there she was asleep with makeup running down her face."Why is she here?"Cam asked "idk but when I got to the room she wasn't there"I said the boys started to fall asleep I went over to her and kissed her for head and went back to my spot and went to sleep.

Skip to morning

Izzy's pov

I woke up to all the boys here asleep. "Why are they here" I thought I got up and changed and went out but be for I went I wrote a note "Y'all don't have to worry about me I'm fine just leave me alone in till tomorrow I'll tell one of you then not all just one and also I'm not mad at any of you yall are like my brothers but I just need some space right now.
                                Love y'all,
                                             Izzy 💖"
I went off

Jacobs pov

I woke up to someone shaking me I opened my eyes to see Mark and a note in his hand everyone was up"Read this"Mark said. I read the note. Well at least she not mad at any one of us.