Chapter 7

Time skip to the next day

Izzy's pov

I text Jacob to come to my room so I can tell him and ask him if he has a girlfriend or not.He get here about 5 mins later."Hey Izzy before you say anything why have you been ignoring is" "that's why I text you to come here and I'm so so very sorry but I have a question do you have a girlfriend" I asked with hope he didn't "No I don't where did you get that from" he asked "Well um you now that day you called me up on stage well w that morning you got a text and it said 'Baby with emojis I can't remember what they where and I thought you had a girlfriend"I said crying.I felt hand hugs me and I just cried in his chest.I calmed down some and Jacob said "I don't have a girlfriend I have had a girl friend I just haven't got a chance to change it but I do have a crush on some one" "Who?" "She's sitting right in front of me so Izzy Dallas will you make me the happiest man alive and will you be my girlfriend?""OMG YES!!!!!!!!"I said and kisses him We pulled away after about 2 mins. We had our forehead. He pulled away and he looked shocked I followed his head to my wrist and I quickly pull back and look down"Why why did you do that to your self"He said sounding disappointed "I don't know I was depressed Cuz I thought you had a girl friend."I was crying silently.He hugged me and kisses my head"Don't ever do it again promise me?" he said "Promise"I said and kisses him.We went to the front desk and I returned my key and went up to our room and cuddle and watched tv.I felt my eyes get heavy but I didn't want to fall asleep"Go to sleep princess you need to rest I'm sure you haven't sleep good"I smiled at that and close my eyes and let sleep take over me.