Chapter One Magcon

(^This is her outfit)
Izzy's pov
I was in my room on Musicly going though some of my Fan and following them to.Oh did I mention I had my headphones on?No well I did and Cameron came into my room and jumped on me.
"CAMERON!!" "Yes"He said getting off me"Why did you jump on me" "Cuz I  want to tell you something and you had your headphone on so I want to scare you" "*Sigh*What do you want"
"Oh yeah so I know how you like us the magcon boys" "Duh"I said "Let me finish so I was wondering if you would like to come with me to Magcon"he said covering his ear cuz he knew what was going to happen I will give you a sec before I tell you......If you guessed right then Yep I screamed my lungs out haha "REALLY CAM IF YOU ARE LYING TO ME I WILL BEAT YOU BUTT!!" "He not Lying"a voice from behind that is very noticeable voice said "HUNTER!!"I yelled and ran up to him and gave him a hug boy did I mess him"Hey what about me"I hear Brandon say"BRANDON!!"I yelled again running to him "Omg I missed y'all so much"I said "We did to but Cam was not lying about coming to Magcon with us"Hunter said "Is that even a question?!?!" "Hehe I'll take that as a yes"Cam said"DUH"I said "So who's going to be there?"I added "Um  let see Hunter,Brandon,Aaron Carpenter,Blake Gray ,Mark Thomas, and Jacob-" "JAOCB SATORIUS IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!!!" "Yeah why are ohhhhh I forgot your a fan of Jacob😕😐" "Yeah but I am a fan of Magcon to but I like Jacob Somewhat a little more"

Arthur's note:Hey guys THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT *Clears throat*Ugh Sorry about that hehe I got little to excited but let me know how you like it!!😁😁😇😇