Day 2 (Part 2) *Flashback*

*Flashback*

[The voices from the memory are the past Taka and Natsu]

Natsu and Taka walk along the shore. "Natsu, The waves are getting stronger! I can feel it! I dont like this feeling!"

"I cant stop Taka. Just after we pass this beach, we'll stop for the day! ok?"

It was difficult to hear him over the howling wind, but you managed to understand his words. You walked on. You walked behing Natsu, one step behind. Just then, waves started to reach the sand, and they touched your feet. You freeze. your face, frightend. You feel sick in your stomach. Then, out of the blue, something happened, that ruined your life. A huge tsunami wave then came over you both. You quickly ran to Natsu and hugged him. Then, just as the tsunami came, you repelled the waves, from drowing you and Natsu.

"Oi, Taka, Whats going on?!" Then, Natsu Noticed that he had almost died. "Taka! hold on to me!

"I am!" You hold him for dear life, for you dont want to lose him. You saw this in a dream that was in your mind, for a whole week. 'NO! I wont lose him! This wont be lie my dream!' But while you try to make the shield work, the more weak you feel. Soon, you felt at your whits end. You couldn't do it... Its too much... the waves were clashing with you, making you feel weak. Now, all you had was the magic to save only 1 life from this. Who should you save? You made your desicion. 'Natsu! I  WILL SAVE NATSU. I WILL SAVE AND PROTECT THE PERSON THAT I LOVE!!!' you took a breathe, that was probably your last.

"Natsu, do me a favor."

"What, we don't have time for this!"

"Just listen to me!" You take a chance to breathe. "Natsu..." You thought that this was the last time to see the person that you loved with all your young and pure heart. "Natsu, never forget me. Ok? You have to promise me!"

"Y-yeah." He made a pinky promise with him. Once that was done, you hugged him once more. And you said the last thing you wanted to tell him.

"Natsu, I love... you."

"What, Taka? This isn't the right time-!" You push him away, which makes you fall out of the bubble. You felt the waves tossing you everywhere, and striking you everywhere. You open your eyes for the last time, and the sight that you see, you see Natsu banging on the bubble's wall, to try to save you. You keep hearing "TAKA! TAKA!"

You close your eyes, and you go down to the depths of the sea. All you could do for a last resort to save your life, and use the last of your magic, was to shield your self, and locking yourself in an ice shell, that shielded you away form the world. But, Once you woke up, you saw your body layed out on he sand, rested.

You get up off the sand, to go look for Natsu. You walk along the trail, and the first thing you find, was a cat. Abandoned. Lonely. Hungry. You decided to go to it, and take care of it. You named him: Yoru. The little creature told me that he was an exceed. He was too weak to even get to the river a few steps away. You manipulated the water to make a drink come to the exceed's mouth. He drank, and his thirst was quenched.

He was loyal to you since then. You both walked away, and you both were discovered by a nice man. He let you into his house and he feed you both. Yoru ended up eating 5 bananas, and you ate at least 3 steaks. The man was so nice, that he gave you all the items free of charge. But, he then told you something shocking. He told you, a different year than what you have known. 8 years have passed... You were frozen for 8 years... You didn't know of what to do. '7 whole years... So... Natsu, is so far away. Far... and... were not just 3 years separate... now, 10 years... so... he must be 16... or 17. Hes so mush older... he'll never like me now... No. I must find him. I have to tell him... We promised! Together forever!' 

You thanked the man, and you walked out of his house. You tried to understand your situation. Yoru tried to confort and tell you things about the new world that you live in today. You walked on and on and on, till you couldn't walk anymore. You stopped at a savvana, with cherry trees. You stopped under a cherry tree, with the flowers blooming. You sat down, with your feet sore, and Yoru by your side. You began to cry. You cried and you cried and you cried. "Natsu... NATSU!!!" You thought of everyone you had lost. "Mama! Papa! Mikki! Mako! Caspian! NATSU!" You screamed their names, and cried and cried. You felt weak. You missed them so much, and your heart was heavy, finally starting to let go of the pain that you've had for all these years.

You cried for the whole day. For hours and hours. You fell asleep with tear marks. When you woke up, you saw Yoru sleeping in your lap. You decided to keep Yoru, and that he would be the new person in your life. But you were worried that you would lose this little one as well.

You promised yourself, to stay strong, and to keep on walking. Even when the time gets tough, keep going on. But, you made yourself a promise.

"I... I... I will..."

"Huh?"

"I will find them! Natsu and Caspian! I will find them both! I WILL!' and with that, you started to feel sleepy... You look up to the stars, and, you see the northern star. You open your locket, and under the dim moonlight, you see the 2 pictures that were left to you. The one about your family, and the other Natsu, from... 8 years ago. The 9 year old Natsu.

You prayed to the god that might be protecting your family. You prayed that you will e granted the permision to find Natsu once again, for a hance to confess your feelings. Even at the moment, you feared that you would never see him again, but, for some reason, you felt your pinky finger being pulled, lightly. (The red string of fate)

And with that, you fell asleep, with the tear marks on your face. You woke up in the morning, and began your journey. You began the journey that took you 8 years. You and Yoru traveled the world, asking about Natsu Dragneel. Only clues that he was cool, always defeating big threats, and saving everyone.

Those... Those were the days...

And eventually, you found the dragon, that stole your heart.

*Flashback End*