Day 2 (Part 1) First Day

This morning, you woke up by sounds of knocking. They were distant, but still loud, like as if, someone was pounding the door... The door! Someones at the door! You jumped off of bed, and Ran downstairs. You were still in your pajamas. you look out the window to see if It was a bad person. You saw a Scally White Scarf. 'Natsu?' You imidiently open the door. "Good morning Natsu..."

"Hey Sleepyhead! You barely woke up?" He put his hand on your head, and rubbed you like as if your a puppy.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I'll get dressed real quick." You grabbed his hand, and pulled him inside. "If you want anything, go ahead and get it. Do me a favor. Pour me some milk please. I'll be back in 5 minutes." You shut the door behind him and ran upstairs. You decided to change quickly. You took off your pajamas and quickly put on your usual clothes on. You ran into the bathroom to comb your hair. You brushed your teeth, and then ran downstairs to join Natsu and Happy. The comotion you made Yoru wake up. "Taka... Is it time to go now?" 

"Almost. Wakey-Wakey."

You were ready to go, and you ran downstairs, with Yoru trailing behind. You went straight to the kitchen, and grabbed a quick ramen from the cubboard. You out the ramen to cook on the stove. Once that started to cook, you drank all the milk that Natsu poured for you. "UWA! Thanks for the milk Natsu."

"Sure... um... hey, Taka."

"What is it?"

"Can I have a ramen too?"

"Sure." You grab yet another ramen from the cubboard and put it in with the other pair of noodles in the pot. "Ok, well, How are you doing this morning?"

"Fine... You did'nt wake up in time."

Gulp! "Im sorry. I was so sleepy." 'I was having a good dream about you and me...' The ramen finished cooking, and you both ate the ramen, while Yoru and Happy had some Tuna. You both finidhed the food, and you put the dishes into the sink, and you both exit the house. As soon as you lock the door, Natsu grabs your hand, and walks with you to the guild hall. You blush, and you love the feeling that you feel in your heart. 'Natsu, you make my heart race everytime you grab my hand... Natsu, I love you so much. You keep making me love you even more...' You felt nervous. "Natsu."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that anyone in Fairy Tail will like me?"

"Of course they'll like you! You're such a nice and great girl! They'll love being your friend-" He stopped, and you stepped one step ahead of him, and you turn around to see him. 'Wha-' "Just like I love being your friend." He smiled and you a big grin. You could'nt help but to blush at his soft and sweet words. Your heart was racing and pounding.

"Natsu, do you really mean that?"

"Of course. Why would I lie about that?"

You smiled. "We should go ahead now. Come on! Lets go! I cant wait to meet new friends."

"Mya!" Yoru said.

You both reached the guild hall in just a bit of time. As soon as you both opened the doors together, you felt a feeling that made you feel warm and coozy. "Welcome to Fairy Tail." Natsu said with a grin. You see so many people. They talk, and eat with their friends. Then, a blonde girl with 2 back pigtails runs towards you and Natsu. "Natsu! There you are." The girl then notices you. "Who is she? A friend of yours?" Natsu nodded.

"This is my great friend Taka. I brought her here to join Fairy Tail." He then introduces the girl. "Taka, this is my friend, Lucy."

"Nice to meet you Taka! I hope we become good friends." You smile.