0.02

outfits

15:24

"Alright, make sure you've got everything with you," I heard my teacher say from across the shop. "We'll be leaving in five minutes."

Five minutes? Here I am, Sophie Howard, with a tube of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in my hand, in a Brighton museum gift shop. Five minutes to eat this? Can I take it on the bus?

"You might want to eat faster, girlies," Elosie mentioned to Karla and I. We both had ice cream and we both weren't even close to finishing.

"I'm a slow eater," I wine and start scoffing it into my mouth - nice sight. Even though I was going as fast as I could, it still wasn't enough. "Give me a rest."

"You don't have to eat it as fast," another one of our teachers came up to us. "You can bring it on the bus."

Oh, get in.

"Oh, nice," I looked at Karla and we both smile. No need to rush, ayy.

Picking up our bags and the lot, we followed the teacher back into our bus. We were quite late getting on: everyone else already had their seats, not that this was a problem; we sat on the back.

Not to be up my own arse or anything, but the back seat was our spot. We weren't bitchy or stuck-up, but there's five of us and we're not splitting up for the love of Jesus.

So, taking our seats. It was always: Dawn, Tana, Karla, me and then Elosie. Always in that order - left to right.

I sat eating my ice cream, along with Karla as we set off back on the road. I had no idea where we were going, but that's fine.

One of our friends, Aaron, was sitting one seat in front of us. He brought a speaker and was basically our 'DJ' for the whole way, London to Brighton. When he turned on his speaker, Pillow Talk started blasting out. Such a bop.

16:21

When the bus stopped, so did the music. I know, sad right?

We all got off and followed the teacher into the place we were staying. It was a low-key bed and breakfast, but mainly just took in schools to live there for a week of their lives.

The best part of this b&b, it was near to the pier. The famous Brighton pier. I couldn't wait to see it all.

Once we got inside, we all partnered up into 2's, 4's or 5's - and I think you all know what we partnered in. You guessed it, we were in a five. Luckily enough, there could only be one five and we were the only group. Get it.