Jungkook didn't resist and Taehyung felt the fire in him to lead. He unbuckled the raven head's belt and let his hard cock free. Taehyung gazed down at the huge size, wrapping his hand around it's thickness.

Jungkook's breath staggered as he slowly began to stroke, all the while his mouth working on the blooming red blotch on his mate's neck.

Jungkook let out low groans at the pleasure his mate gave him and all the while clutching his biceps hard. Taehyung didn't wait further, he moved back undid his own pants and pulled out his own stiff member, then pressing both dicks, he began flicking his wrist fast, stroking both of them together.

Taehyung's moan muffled at Jungkook's neck and the latter bit his lips hard to not make a noise.

He felt it rise in him. His stomach tightened. He could feel Jungkook's length twitch in his hand. He stroked both of them faster and with strangled cries, they released.

Taehyung gasped slumping on Jungkook's chest, their now flaccid dicks touching.

"Wow" Jungkook breathed.

"I know. Wow!" Taehyung said and the bell rang. Taehyung jerked back tugging his jeans up, washed his hands and walked out after placing a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"See ya."

"There you go" the man kept his third shot in front of him and moved away.

Taehyung grabbed it letting all of it through his mouth in one go.
The anger and hurt was surfacing again and all he had to sooth himself was the alcohol.

Taehyung didn't know what to feel. He was again being ignored and now he had been intended on finding Jungkook and having a chat, when he opened the classroom from where Jungkook's scent was fresh and strong.

His chest shattered at what he saw. Eyes widening as he took in the image of Seulgi, her hands tied behind with what seemed like her panties, she was on top of a desk, her bare legs hooked around Jungkook's naked waist. His pants around his knees along with his briefs and their lips were connected. Seulgi making broken moans at each thrust Jungkook shoved in.

Taehyung looked down seeing Jungkook's shirt and a ripped condom packet on the floor. Tears gathered in his eyes and when he looked up, the couple had stopped their activity to stare at Taehyung. Seulgi had an irritated face while Jungkook was blank.

"Jungkook...."

"What do you want?" The raven head asked still attached to the girl. His voice cold.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he opened his mouth to speak. But nothing came out.

"Can you leave us? We were having a very good time" Seulgi snapped and Taehyung flinched.
Why the fuck do I feel sensitive all over?

"I thought we were..." Taehyung trailed off.

"Boyfriends?" Jungkook scoffed "please. I don't date. It goes with everyone. You are not any special. I felt a fun at that time. Now I don't."

Taehyung took in a shaky breath "f-fun?"

"Did you forget? " Jungkook mocked "I am the player and you are the game. So yeah. It was fun"

Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath. He wanted to go ahead and punch Jungkook and the girl, but his muscles didn't move. He wanted to run away and not see the two in such a position, yet again his muscles didn't obey him.