"Oh, he's in his office." he tells me, standing up as well. "And if you don't mind, try not to bring this thing about your brother and the girls to him because he has enough to worry about."

"So you're doing the worrying for him?" I joke.

Both of us walk down the hall silently. I felt the awkward tension between, even though he probably didn't. He waves me off when he reaches his office and shut the door. I get to Harry's office and he was at his desk, writing on something. He takes a double glance at me then smiles.

"I missed you last night." he says lowly, dropping his pen. "That definitely turned into definitely not."

I take a deep breath, apologizing and shutting his door before heading over to him. "I got mixed up in something and it just really drained me out." I tell him and he scoots back, letting me sit on his lap.

"And you're here early?"

"Remember the completely different schedules from my brother?" I remind him and he chuckles. "I really am sorry for standing you up." I pout, staring at his focus stare on the laptop. "I was looking forward to being with you."

His eyes move up to me and he leans back with a smirk on his face. "You can make it up to me now."

"What?" I laugh out. "Harry, we're in school."

"Which is practically empty at the moment." he shrugs. "And we're behind a closed door."

"Coach Payne is here, down the hall, and can come in any time." I point out.

"Liam? He won't leave his office until the exact time workouts start." he tells me, gripping my thigh and takes it so I could straddle him. His hands land on my waist and he looks up at me with those dark green eyes. "Both of us could use a reliever right now."

"Harry, this is crazy!" I gasp.

I squeal when he lifts me up and pushes everything on his desk aside. He shushes me then lays me down, kissing my neck.

"If you be loud, that's when Liam will walk in." he whispers in my ear. "Can you try to be quiet for me?"

He looks me in the eyes and I nod. His lips connect with my neck again and I breathe out heavily. My fingers twist around on his shirt while his traveled my body. I wrap my legs around his waist, but he pulls away to dig in his bag.

After a few moments, he groans and drops it to the floor. He runs his hand through his hair then grips my hands to lift me up. We come face to face and he kisses my cheekbone.

"Sorry babe," he apologizes. "I-I don't have any protection."

"It's okay." I giggle, tracing my finger up his torso. "I don't expect you, a teacher, to pack a condom in their bag."

He chuckles, glancing down. "Maybe after practice."

"I– um, actually have something to do after practice." I say, jumping off his desk.

"Going to hangout with Zayn again?" he sighs, sitting back in his chair and he holds my hands.

"We're only going to talk about my mom." I tell him. "I really want to understand why she took off, why she would just leave us to go to the city."

"Yes, I know." he says softly, pulling me on his lap. "I know you want answers."

"He won't be there for that long. Twenty minutes max."

"Where's there?"

"My apartment."

"Is Alec going to be home?"

"N-no, but it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal?" he frowns, looking away. "How many times do we have to go over the fact that he's still in love-"

"Yes!" I interrupt him. "But I love you! I love you Harry and I wouldn't dare think about cheating on you with Zayn."

"It's just- I don't trust him at all to be alone with you. I trust you, but him– I- I've gone through something like this with him before."

"Through– through what?" I ask, staring down at him and he shakes his head.

"It's not something I want to talk about now." he says then glances at his watch. " It's about that time the start girls to come in." he stands up, making me get off of him. "Look, I know this whole thing about your mom is important to you, so I won't bother you about Zayn and whatever thing he has planned."

"He has nothing planned." I laugh, but I was a bit unsure because Zayn is full of surprises. "Okay, how about you come over as well?" I suggest. "You can keep a watch out and since he won't be there for that long, we can spend time together afterwards."

"I don't think having the both of us in the same room again is the brightest idea."

"Please," I beg. "He's going to be my friend and I need the two of you to be on somewhat of good terms. You were friends once before and you both can't let go whatever happened in the past?"

He groans, rubbing his eyes. "Fine, I will come over with you, but this dream of yours of all of us being friends will take some time."

"Yes! I don't really care how long it'll take as long as you stop the need to punch him in the face whenever you see him." I hug and kiss him. "And if you're good then maybe we can continue what we were about to do." I wink, heading out of his office.

______________________
Ya girl is about to hit 600k reads and 6k followers! This account has grown so much after three years on here, i think? Thanks to all who read and decided to follow me aha.

But um... to answer one of those who asked, I DO NOT relate to the character. Maybe a few little things....... Okay one major thing, I am a quiet girl but can be pretty outgoing once you get to know me. I have some insecurities like Rylee, but I'm not dramatic, that's just to keep the story interesting. I keep to myself a lot, not very talkative and blah blah blah.

Whatever, I'm sure you don't care much about my life sooooooo I just hope you enjoyed this chapter:)