Remember...

Time skip

(F/N POV)

I woke up...

I woke up and saw him next to me

Then, I got dressed and started to make pancakes.

"Ya , she's fine! She woke up about 15 minutes ago and now is making pancakes for us! She's a keeper!"

I laughed at the memory, mom totally flipped out (hehe pancake joke)

I finished eating and looked at the time, 6:24

"OH MY GAWD MOM WHY DID YOU LET ME HAVE MY BEAUTY SLEEP I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!"

I wasn't ever late again after that, I always made sure to keep track of the time.

I smiled as I remembered the past. I liked it so much, I sat down, closed my eyes, and just remembered...

I looked around only to see the cutest guy I had ever seen in a black and white tux.

...

I felt like we danced to that song all night but it was only for a few minutes. I wished it would never end.

...

Jokes on them cause it was freezing! We asked a worker if they could turn on the heater so they did and we waited for the pool to warm up. So far this has been an awesome vacation!

...

My whole team ran over and started throwing me up in the air. This was the best day ever.

...

"I KISSED JAMES!!" Jess fangirled as all the boys ran outside chasing James 5 blocks.

...

"I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend."

...

I straighten up and then say.....

I open my eyes as I remember that last memory. I has been 15 years since that moment...

Flashback

I straighten up and say...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

nothing...

I cant seem to find the right words

So instead of saying anything

I run up,

And hug him...

End of flashback

In the end we both figured out what happened and were back in love in no time...

And it wasn't long after we graduated high school he proposed.

Now we live happily, in  a two story house, with two kids, and a dog named Carmel

Flashback

Today was the day, today was the day where I was moving out, moving out of the home that was the only home I ever had.

I looked at my room, the room where I woke up in and found out that I had a mom again. That I had a family

I walked downstairs and saw James talking to Mom, "Hey, you ready?" he said

I nodded and looked at mom and the guys, one by one I said goodbye

"Mom, thank you for letting me into your life. I was so scared all alone and then you came and changed that. I love you"

"Ross, thanks for being the coolest guy ever. You were always there if I needed to talk and never judged me."

"Adam, thank you for always looking out for me. You were the most like a father to me."

"And Jin, thanks for being you" (I have no clue what to say, you didn't have very many moments. I would also like to say that there was a comment in the first chapter about how Jin was put in jail because of being a pedophile. I did not know that at the time and sorry if that bothered you.)

Then I look at James and start to head to the car. I get in and look back and see Mom, Adam, Ross and Jin all waving back at me. I see my family, waving back to me.

Then we drive off to a New Beginning...

So that's it. I realized I had no more time and effort to put into this story because of reasons. So I thought, "why not just finish it?" I mean I thought this was the perfect spot. So I hope you all loved my story and I love all of you for sticking with me. :3   So for the last time, on this story, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! <3