The Decision

Vikk's POV

I had to choose one. Time around me slowed down as I thought about my decisions. Who do I choose?! Rob and Lachlan are like family to me. I'm in a relationship with Lachlan, but I found Rob first. Who do I choose?! I'm sweating pinballs. I am unsure of who to choose. I run over to Lachlan and smash the skeleton's skull. Lachlan took out the others. "Rob! Run!" I yell, running over to him as fast as possible. He was about to dash away, but a skeleton shot him in the side. "Argh! Ack!" Rob screamed, clutching his side that got shot. "Lachlan! Go after the skeletons! I have Rob." I say, running over to help Rob. I pick him up bridal style and take him to the nearest safe spot. "V-Vikk why didn't you help me?" He asks, clutching his side again when I pull the arrow out. "I will explain later Rob." I say, wrapping a bandage around his side. He stays silent, but I know he hated me. Why does life hate me? Lachlan comes over to us as he finished off the last mob. "Im so sorry for getting in that bad of a predicament Vikk." He apologized, kissing me with his warm lips. "That's alright Lachlan. We all have those moments." I reply, sending him a smile. He returns the smile, and heads over to Jerome. He explains everything to Jerome as I tend to Rob's wound. Well this didn't go smoothly. There is always atleast one bad thing that happens everyday. I finished wrapping the bandage around his side, and helped him to his feet. Jerome came over and helped Rob walk. He let Rob put his arms around his shoulders allowing him to walk. I feel so guilty. The injury that Rob has, is from me. If only I had healing powers. "Jerome, If you need extra help with Rob count on me." I say, holding his shoulder. He chuckles. "Nah it's fine, but I will let you know if I do need help." He replied, smiling at me. We keep on walking until we had to stop for the night. I grabbed my sword from my bag to protect them from any mobs. I walk into the woods looking for any sticks for firewood. We need some source of heat and light. I collected 24 sticks and chopped some bark off of trees with my sword. I head back to the camp and put the sticks in the fire. "Alrighty. We just need a flint and steel." I say, searching my bag. I find an extra flint from when we made arrows, and an iron ingot from the zombie. I craft them together making a flint and steel. Wow. First thing that went right today. I spark the flint and steel on the sticks which caught them on fire. We will go into Mitchell's temple tomorrow.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will update every day from now on due to my schedule being free.

Also check out TheWantedAssaulter 123 for my gameplay. You don't have to, but it means alot. :) see ya!