A Phone Call

FLASHBACK

CHERLY'S POV:
I woke up and kissed him on his forehead.I wore Liam's shirt.I headed towards the kitchen to make something delicious.I started to make chocolate waffles for the breakfast and tea.I saw Liam heading towards me.He kissed me on my lips.He asked,"What I was making for breakfast." I replied,"Chocolate waffles your favourite dish."
               We sat on the table facing each other.We ate our breakfast and drank tea. He went to take a bath first.Till he was taking bath his phone rang. I went and grabbed his phone.It was unknown number.As soon as I picked up the phone a lady said,"Stay away from Cheryl otherwise I will kill you."
              She hanged her phone as soon as I was about to ask her,"Who the hell she was?" I was so bewildered and blocked her number from his phone. I started to have cold feet and I didn't realised that tears started to roll down my cheecks.Liam called me from inside.So I wiped my tears and rushed towards him.He was wrapped in towel.I hugged him and I didn't wanted to leave him.But I went to bathroom and big pool of tears started forming in my eyes and soon rolled down my chin.

LIAM'S POV:
I started to think about what happened to her. She didn't replied.Did Emma called and threatened her? I quickly grabbed my phone and checked the log.But there was no number there. I heard Cheryl coming out and was changing.She came out in living room wearing one of my shirt. She looked so pale. She sat beside me.
              I asked,"What happened sweetheart?....Why are you looking so pale?"
              She didn't replied and started crying.I took her in my arms,so that she would not feel alone.And in soft voice she said,"Someone called and threatened you to stay way from me or else you will be killed."
              I was so dismayed about hearing that.I thought that dear Cheryl had to pick that call.Was it Emma? I questioned myself. I cupped her face in my hands and said to her,"don't worry sweetheart...Nothing will happen to me and you.I am her for you and I will protect you from all those who hurt you." I gave her a sympathetic smile.I asked her,"Weather she wants to go for a walk?"
She replied,"YES." Then we went out for walk.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OFFICER EDWARD's POV:
               Sir, we got the forensic report. She died few days ago when her body was discovered from her room.She died because she was hit on the back of her head by the metal rod which was lying beside her.We didn't get any finger print from that rod.Maybe the killer must be wearing gloves.And she was raped before they killed her.The blood on the rod matched with her blood.And the chit that she had. It was written,"I will definitely kill you today.Just wait and watch."
                 "Who would kill her? Who killed her? Why would anyone kill her? What is the reason behind her murder? Where is her boyfriend? Where is her dad and stepmom? Why anyone has not come to check what happened to her daughter? All these questions flooded in my mind.I ordered one cop to call Emily because she was a small ray of light in this case.
                  After one hour, Emily came to the station."Hello sir,You called me? Is there anything that you wish me to do?...How can I help you?"She asked.
"Yes" I said.
Actually we wanted to know Cheryl's family. She replied,"Sir,I don't know about her family much. But she had a father who was a famous businessmen.He loved her daughter very much.She was a princess for him. Whatever she wanted she use to get. He had Diamond business.Some days after her mother died.He married another woman. She wasn't good enough for him. But he didn't wanted her daughter to be without a mom. So he married that woman.
Her stepmother was cruel. She was selfish and manipulative. She didn't like Cheryl anytime.She had a son Ross. But Ross and Cheryl would make a great company with each other. Ross loved her like her small sister. Whenever they use to meet Cheryl would glow like a sun. She used to tell everything to her brother.
Her stepmother didn't liked that. She wanted to keep Ross away from her. But Ross used to fight with his mother. Ross used to tell his mom to stay away from Cheryl. His mother started to make plans against her. And she used to get agitated every time because Ross would interrupt every time.
                   So,"where we will get Ross?" I asked her...."I don't know Sir, because he use to hate me and then he never came to Cheryl's place.And Cheryl also didn't say anything about Ross...

HEY GUYZ!!
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

I HOPE THIS STORY IS INTERESTING!!
VOTE
COMMENT