Chapter 7

What seemed like weeks passed since you've been confined in the room without anything to do expect for messing around with the shackle, eating, and having frequent visits from Kid. But luckily he has been deemed as well behaved and had the chain connected to the shackle extended to where you were almost able to walk around the entire room and was able to gain access to a window but it had bars on it so you wouldn't be able to try to jump out of the window. 

Today seemed to be a good day at least for Kid considering that he has been treating you kindly like nothing crazy has happened recently, along with having the privilege of having sweets and better food than what you have been recently receiving. When Kid came in for one of his usual visits you two sat on the bed in the room and when you least expected it he held your hand while gently leaning on you, you were shocked by the kindness that he was giving to you but at the same time you were relived that he isn't harsh like he normally is. After a bit of just silently sitting there Kid softly put his hand underneath your chin and lifted your face up so you were looking up at him in his eyes that looked soft and kind "(y/n) I'm truly sorry for treating you like a caged animal when you deserve a kingdom because you're a handsome prince, I hope you can forgive me for treating you so harshly. Please just forget about my behavior from before and just notice me from now on and this will never happen again alright?," his voice was nearly a whisper and went with your instincts that were strangely telling you to believe his words.

He gave Kid a simple nod not trusting his voice from being afraid of what his voice would sound like as Kid gives a small smile before leaning in closer to (y/n) while gazing at your reaction to see if you'll flinch away from him or not. You sat there in shock as his face came closer to yours while not knowing on how to react you just simply sat there like a statue until his lips collided with yours, while he brought you closer to him and wrapped his arms around you protectively your mind finally got through the shock and you finally understood on what was going on. The kiss went on for a few more seconds while growing more passionate until you pulled away, once the kiss ended you saw the hurt that temporarily clouded his eyes while he became dejected and pulled away from you. "I'll come back later and check up on you...," you watched as he took one last glance at you before getting up and leaving the room without another word or without looking back at you again locking the door behind him leaving you alone the room with a heavy atmosphere clinging to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's been awhile since the last chapter because I've had really bad writer's block along with my internet going out for a couple of weeks, but I'm back again and hopefully this chapter makes up for the long wait.