Chapter 1

The sword is (y/n)'s weapon form

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) entered Stein's classroom with his meister (f/n) *Friend's name* and as both entered the classroom as they sat down in their seats the first thing that (y/n) was the feeling that he was being watched by someone, as he took a quick glimpse around the classroom you saw that Kid was looking at you with what seemed like lustful(?) eyes. (y/n) shakes off the feeling as a small blush comes across your face as (f/n) looks over at you with a playful smirk and you know that you'll get teased for it later, before you could roll your eyes at your friend Stein comes into the classroom and starts the daily dissection lesson. 

After the lesson and before you could leave the classroom (f/n) looks at you deviously "So what's going on between you and Kid? And you can't say nothing because that is totally false since I've seen that recently that Kid looks at you every day before class, plus when you looked at each others eyes you can just feel the sexual tension coming off both of you.," you sigh and try to figure out what you friend meant by that as he simply shrugs his shoulders as an answer and before he could leave the classroom Blackstar came up to you. "Hey (y/n)! Wanna train with me and Tsubaki?," you look over at your friend to ask their opinion as they smile, "Sure since we can use all the training we can get." Blackstar grabs both of your wrists and drags them outside the school where Tsubaki is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kid watched you get dragged out by Blackstar his eyebrow twitched as he held back a growl that was threatening to spill out from his throat and his eyes darkened while they lowered into a harsh glare. He silently followed Blackstar while making sure to stay out of sight and watched as you guys started to train while his thoughts were being consumed by his rage and jealously and very slowly could feel his sanity slipping away from his consciousness the longer he watched, every time that Blackstar came close to you it took everything in his will from going over and breaking Blackstar's neck in front of you to let him know that he was getting to close to what belonged to Kid. An evil grin came across his lips as the training eventually came to an end as he had long enough to plan on how he was going to get rid of the little...problem that was going to get in between him and his precious (y/n).