Chapter 2

After training ended you still didn't notice Kid who was hiding in the background watching you as you hugged Blackstar and Tsubaki before heading off with (f/n) since you two live in the same neighborhood you guys walk home together after school every day. He strangely felt shivers crawl down his spine as you walked with (f/n) to your guys homes, as he peered around the surrounding area he shrugged his shoulders when his eyes came into no contact with anything out of the usual figuring that it was just a trick from your mind. After you and (f/n) went your separate directions to go to your own houses and before you went into yours, you took one last sweep of the area before going inside shutting and locking the door behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kid quietly and carefully followed you to your home as he smiled in a psychotic smile knowing that no one would get in his way no matter who it was, after your door shut he softly sighed and silently muttered to himself. "Just you wait (y/n) we can be happy together and I'll make sure that you'll only look at me and no one else," he could feel a laugh crawling up his throat before he cleared it and left to prepare to eliminate the current problem that was getting in his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you and (f/n) entered the classroom like any other day you quickly noticed that something was wrong, he glanced around the classroom to see that Blackstar and Tsubaki were missing from class. Blackstar missing from the class wasn't much of a surprise but noticing Tsubaki was gone only made you grow more anxious wondering what happened to your friends and where they currently were. Before class started you and (f/n) got called down to see Death.

After you both made your way to Death who spoke in a very sympathetic tone, "I'm hate to let you two know this but I know how close you were to them I figured it's only fair to tell you first. That very tragically last night Blackstar was in a horrible accident and didn't make it out alive and when Tsubaki found out...let's just say that she gave herself her own demise." You felt your entire world collapsing around you how, how could such a horrific thing happened to your friends? What did they ever do wrong? Was there something you could've done to stop their premature demises?

The stress, anxiety, and your broken heart hit you like a quick and harsh punch as your breathing become erratic and your vision becomes blurry and dark while any nearby sounds/voices slowly died away into terrifying silence, as you grow more petrified from not being able to feel anything at all. The last thing you could remember feeling/hearing anything was his head hitting the ground and people yelling your name before the darkness consumed your consciousness.