Chapter 4

Sorry about the late chapter, been busy with school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you got released from the nurse's office was sent home, you laid down on your bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about what has all happened recently and whether or not you should accept Kid's offer. The more he thought of it the more he wanted to decline but at the same time slightly terrified of what will happen if you don't as shivers go down your spine from recalling the predatory look in his eyes, as your eyes eventually become sore from staring at the ceiling for so long intently and as your eyes slowly close you end up falling asleep.

After you woke up the next morning and got ready for school, he headed to the classroom but before he could enter he got stopped by Kid waiting beside the classroom door and gave a spine tingling smile "So (y/n) what is your choice? Just know that if you choose to be with me I'll make sure that I'll make you happy like no one else is capable of." You take a deep breath and do your best to even out your heartbeat that's going crazy from nerves and fear, "I-...I can try to be with you, but before you get your hopes up this is just experimental and after a week I'll fully decide on whether or not I will go out with you." Kid seems to be happy with your answer as he nods his head and gently grabs your hand and places a kiss on it.

"My precious (y/n) I'll make sure that you won't regret this, just remember that your blade is the only thing that can hurt me." he softly kisses your cheek before going into the classroom as you touched your cheek while your skin feels like it's boiling from a poison kiss, your mind going into a guilty consciousness for only accepting Kid's offer because you were scared and you didn't want anything bad to happen anymore if you could prevent it. 

When school was over and Kid wraps an arm around your shoulders as you try not to flinch away from his touch, Kid looks over at you the happiness in his eyes draining away and turns into frustration. "What is (y/n)?! Why can't I be the one to make you happy?! I've done nothing wrong except to show you the love that I have for you! So tell me why you look like your absolutely disgusted on being with me?!"

You look down at the ground scared to look at his fury burning eyes that feels like it could just burn your skin or even your entire being as you nervously wrap your arms around yourself to 'protect' yourself from the danger beside you. "I-...I-I'm not, you must be imagining things because I'm truly happy being with you I promise..."