Chapter 6

Once (y/n) could finally start to get his breathing back to normal there was a loud bang on the door and he could hear Kid's crazed yelling and screaming through the door that was threatening him about coming out or your classmates would get injured or worse, as you took a deep breath and made sure that your shaking was under control you unlocked the door and saw Kid getting ready to pry the door open with a crowbar. After Kid sees you he smiles joyfully with venomous eyes as he brings up the crowbar "It's great that you finally decided to come out my lovely (y/n)," you shake off his reply as you look him dead in the eye "Free my classmates and bring them back to school unharmed now or you'll be sorry," Kid starts to laugh uncontrollably as he softly rubs his hand against your cheek. 

"My dear (y/n) you aren't the one who runs this game, if you want them unharmed and returned you have to do what I what. The only rules in this game is that you don't betray my love and don't be afraid of me," you move one of your hands behind your back and make a fist as you do your best to contain the rage and fear that was running throughout your body, "I'll never do what you want with your damn sick mind games, screw you! You can never make me do your sick bidding, just find someone else who will be your puppet."

His eyes grew darker and more violent "That's where your wrong, because you'll find that you have to and that you'll regret that you ever denying me. Say goodbye to your freedom and have a good nap (y/n)," you look at him confused until you saw him raising the crowbar above his head and hit you harshly across the back of your head as your vision became blurry and unfocused before losing consciousness. Once you could finally regain consciousness you looked around at the unfamiliar surrounding until your eyes widen in terror from seeing your missing classmates tied up and clearly having serious injuries without any bandages covering them while noticing that your head was killing you and for some strange reason you couldn't move.

A door opened and you saw Kid with bloodied clothing walking into the room as your barely clinging to life classmates screamed with what energy they had left as he ignores them and directly walks up to you, "I hope you had a good rest and I'm sure that just waking up and hearing screaming must be irritating, I'll get rid of the noise makers then bring you to your new room." You gasped and watched helplessly as Kid walked up to your classmates and brought out a baseball bat and quickly but savagely hit every student as you cringed from hearing every one of their rib-cages breaking and leading to their demises. 

After they were dead he drops the bat without any interest on what he just did and simply picked you up and carried you to what seemed to be like a living-room and put you down on a bed before putting a shackle around your left ankle, as you looked at it you saw it was futile to try and break it and there was no way to turn into your weapon form to escape. You saw that the shackle went as far as the corner of the wall which at least gave you some room to move around and you sighed sadly knowing that there would be no way at all to leave from Kid's trap and that you'll be locked in the room probably forever.

Kid kisses you on the forehead, "I'm sorry that things had to turn out this way but there honestly was no other choice, just be good and I promise nothing bad will happen to you. The more you behave the more I'll consider on letting you have a bigger chain on that shackle until you can pretty much freely roam around in this room, just remember this (y/n) that you're mine and nobody else's so I'm doing this for safety precautions."