Oh my gosh! I can't believe Lashanti would do this to me I told her everything about me and my life and she turns her back on me now I know not to trust her and best believe when I see her I will beat the living crap out of her. I wipped my tears and looked into the fridge to get something to drink I am so mad that she would fuck my man like why does she have to go after mine.. that's why she always talked about Chris whenever we hung out she would always tell me how I needed to find someone better than Chris because he was probably cheating on me and now I see that she was one that was with him this whole time I wanna know how long this has been going on for. I was thinking so much that I didn't even see Chris right infront of me just starring with no expression on his face. I got up about to walk past him when he grabbed my arm pushing me against the fridge gripping my ass into his firm hands I liked it but I wasn't in any type of mood especially since what I just found out. I had no pants on just Chris long black pyramid jersey shirt on with black laced panties and no bra, we were just standing here not saying anything to each other Chris hands roaming throughout my whole body than Chris began to whisper in my ear...

"Mmmm I see you have on daddy t shirt with no bra on and my favorite laced panties just the way I like it."

"Chris I'm not in the mood for it today please stop."

" I can't stop just looking at you got me wanting to just push your panties to the side and licking and sucking on your neck your nipples and your clit and just fucking the Shit out of you right here in this kitchen, you already know what you wearing does to me so ain't no stopping tonight..."

What he was saying to me sent chills all down my spine I already knew there was no backing out now because if I say something else then he would get angry and beat me and rape me and I don't want that to happen so I gave in.

" mmm well daddy show me what you got"

As soon as I said that Chris started to take off his shirt that I was wearing and pulled my legs apart and start d to rub my my clit while sucking on my nipples it felt so damn good I was moaning loud and we wasn't even fucking yet (lmao) I began to untie his shorts and I put my hand inside his briefs and he jumped a little bit "damn baby your hands cold as shit" "mmm sorry papii well they getting warm now" he picked me up and threw everything that was on the marble counter onto the floor and layed me down he starred at me for a moment with lustful eyes "finger yourself for daddy baby." I began to finger myself and it felt good as fuck "go faster baby till I say stop" he was jacking himself off while I started to finger myself faster my arm was hurting but I continues because I felt like I was about to cum "Chris baby I'm about to cum" "nah uh baby don't cum hold that shit in for daddy" I kept fingering myself then I stopped and Chris walked over to me and rubbed his dick on my clit I was moving around because it felt too good , he stopped and rammed into me started going in and out really fast while rubbing on my pearl "Mmm fuck daddy keep going I'm about to cum" "cum for daddy baby" as soon as he said that I came and squirted all over the counter top Chris pulled out and smacked my thigh "all fours now" so I turned around and got on my knees and hands and without warning Chris shoved himself into me smacking my ass hard as fuck it hurt and felt good at the same time so I didn't mind....

3 1/2 Hours Later

Chris POV

We just got out of the shower after our last round of sex I already know she worn out and soar so Ima be nice to her for the rest of the night and treat her special...