chapter 16

HERA POV

Fresh from bath I make my way downstairs, I am wearing a simple  green sleeveless shirt with short short

I smiled as I remember the dresses Addy had brought. They were all simple but elegant dresses, and the lingerie is so seductive that I won't dare to wear. Hero really know my size and my favorite colors. I was shocked though when I see two pairs of sinful bikini.

On my way to the kitchen, I heared unfamiliar voices. I was startled to see a middle aged woman and a young man. They must be mother and son, from the way I look at them.

They smiled at me and the woman introduce themselves to me.

"Good morning po mam, I'm Lottie, and this is my son Lucas and we are here to serve you for the duration of.your stay. Sir Owen says to tell you that he is in the swimming pool if you look for him"

I manage to smiled at them.

"Ms. Hera, just call me Ms. Hera..ate Lottie?'"

"Sige ho mam.. Ms. Hera, gusto niyo po bang sa labas ko na i-serve ang lunch niyo ni Sir Owen? May cottage po doon sa gitna ng swimming pool at garden.'

"Sige po ate Lottie, that would be great"

"Anak pakihatid si Ms. Hera sa cottage"

Inihatid ako ni Lucas sinasabing cottage ni ate Lottie. At tama nga nasa gitna ito ng harden at swimming pool.
The pool was great and so is the garden. Now I know why Hero bought this house, its a stress reliever and living here makes one's mind at peace with the nature.

"Maiwan ko na po kayo ate, may iuutos po ba kayo?" Magalang na tanong sa akin ng binatilyo.

"Wala na at salamat Lucas" I said and give him my sweet smile.

Lucas suddenly felt shy. I can see he's blushing and I ignore it for the moment.

I look over the pool and Hero just come out of the water. I waved my hand to Hero as I saw him walking towards me. He was wet all over , with water dripping down on his hair and chest making him look so hot, seductively sexy and definitely gorgeous than ever.

 He was wet all over , with water dripping down on his hair and chest making him look so hot, seductively sexy and definitely gorgeous than ever