Stress Reliever

I laid back on my couch and sighed loudly . I had a doctors appointment at 6 . I had to do this report by 5 and I needed my paperwork done and sent to my lawfirm in 30 minutes and it was only 4.

I was going to take a nap until 4:30 . I closed my eyes but then the doorbell rung.

"Oh my godddd ! " I groaned getting up and fixing my skirt. I yanked the door open and my brother was standing there with my screaming 2 year old niece.

I smiled as she stopped crying once she saw me and reached for me.

"She would not stop crying unless she saw you " he sighed running a hand down his face.

I carried Lia to the couch and sat her down turning on cartoons for her to watch while I picked up my laptop and started working on my paperwork.

---
After about 20 minutes I finished and I was on to my report which was due in 20 minutes also.

I looked over and saw Lia wasn't on the couch anymore. I jumped up from the couch and looked for her .

"Liaaaa " I called out for her and I heard her giggles in return coming from the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen my mouth dropped.

She had flour everywhere and fold was sprawled all across the floor.

"QUANNNN !! " I screamed and he dashed downstairs

"Wassup ?" He asked coming into the kitchen then saw the mess and stopped in his tracks .He walked to Lia and picked her up.

"Lord girl come on let's go clean you up " he said taking her out of the kitchen leaving me to clean this mess.

I got to cleaning right away .

----
After I finished cleaning I looked at the time and noticed my report was passed due.

"Fuck ! " I started typing my report as fast as I could then submitted it knowing I was going to get points taking off for rushing and turning it in late.

I looked at the time and it was time for me to get ready for my appointment. I went into my room and hopped in the shower . After I was finished I lotioned up and slipped on a white thong because I was wearing a grey skin tight dress and didnt have time for a panty line.

I pulled my hair into a neat curly bun on my head then applied light makeup. I looked at the time and grabbed my keys rushing to the door.

On my way out I noticed Lia and Quan asleep on the couch . I shook my head and walked to my car trying to hurry before I missed my appointment.

I sighed once I got settled into the car because I've been working all day dealing with peoples madness at the law firm.

--

I pulled up to the hospital and nearly ran inside the waiting room and I already heard them calling my name.

"Jakayla Smith "

"I'm here ! " I said following the nurse back into the hallway where she took my weight and height.

She then lead me to a small room that my appointment was going to be in.

"Dr.Perez will be here shortly " she smiled at me before leaving out the room.

I sighed and rolled my shoulders. My back and neck was really tense right about now. I texted Quan checking on him then the doctor walked in.

He was light skinned with a jumbo curly high top fade on top. He was gorgeous if you asked me.

"Good afternoon mrs.smith " he smiled looking over his clipboard