I hate you

"Take 5 guys !" Our dance instructor David said before walking into his office .

I walked over to my water bottle and downed half of it before laying across the cool bench. I pulled my spandex up a little more and closed my eyes relaxing my muscles.

"You tired already girl ?" I heard a small laugh and peeked one eye open to see Prodigy standing right in front of me. I groaned and turned my head the other way.

Prodigy and I dated for about 3 years before he went and cheated. I started off as one of the backup dancers for mindless behavior and I wasn't about to give up my job just because we broke up.

"Sherita I know you hear me talking to you" he sounded a bit irritated

I flicked him off and soon I felt a sting burning hot on my ass. I jumped up and slapped him hard.

"Dont fucking touch me " I spat angrily before getting back into my spot as David made his way back out.

----

"Good practice guys ! " David yelled once we finished up our last 8 count.

I gathered my belongings to leave but when I turned around I was faced with a hard chest.

"What the fuck !? " I looked up to see an angry Prodigy hovering over me.

"Get up " he demanded as I stood up

He grabbed my arm and pulled me outside and demanded me to get in his car which I obeyed by because he was really angry.

I looked out the window the whole ride. When I noticed we were going to his house I decided to speak up.

"Why the fuck are we going to your house ?" I said with all anger

"Shut the fuck up man " he said growing madder by the second.

We got to his house and he opened my door snatching me up and dragging me inside.

"Shower.Now." he demanded and disappeared into the kitchen

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are Nigga cause your taking me home after I take my shower " I rolled my eyes heading into the all too familiar room. I opened the drawers that were still filled with my stuff and scoffed.

I pulled out my pink underwear and bra set and a black T with some pajama shorts.

I got in the shower seeing all my shampoo and body scrubs were still there. I took my peach mango body scrub but it was halfway gone, but I didn't pay any attention to it. After I washed off I sat under the water for a few minutes enjoying the scolding water hitting my skin but what caught my eye was a violet loofah hanging on the door of the shower.

"Oh hell na " I turned the shower water off and dried off slipping on my underwear and bra. I lotioned up then wrapped my towel around me then went to find Prodigy to curse this nigga out.

I found him downstairs in the living room on the couch looking like he just got out of the shower. I walked around and stood in front of him.

"So you had a bitch in here !? " I slapped his chest and he stood up.

"Fuck is you talking about Sherita !? " he screamed back at me

"The loofah in the shower and my shit was halfway gone ! You had that bitch using my shit !?" I pushed him again. I was beyond pissed because we broke up like last week.

"Calm the fuck down cus you acting like you my girl " he rolled his eyes pushing me

I slapped him and held his cheek then looked up at me with fire in his eyes.