"Okay." I say watching him walk away before heading to the car to get my bag. Somebody got his car for him along with the separated door, looking at the doorless vehicle made me chuckle slightly. I grab my bag before heading back inside.

"Alpha may I talk to you quickly." Turning I see the owner of the rough voice. My eyes study the large, muscular woman with a blank expression making her gulp as she blinks repeatedly.

"Well what is it?" I ask, my voice a bit more snappish than intended.

"W-we were just wondering when training would start back, for both packs that is. The Alphas usually lead and we understand things have been complicated, we'd just like a date if possible." She says diverting her eyes from me as she unconsciously started to bow, I didn't mean to make people so scared. I just grew accustom to building walls everywhere I went.

"Am I right to assume you're a warrior?" I ask trying to ease my cold tone.

"Yes." She says looking me in the eye for once before quickly looking away.

"Well, in your opinion do you think a joint training session would be good?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, the packs have been getting along really well so far and we're both strong. I think so yes, but we'd have to separate it into groups and days due to the large populations in both packs." By the time she finishes, she's standing straight with confidence as she got lost in thought.

"Well, I'll leave it to you to make the group arrangements and tell everyone that we'll start tomorrow with a joint session. I want you to lead one of the groups, what's your name?" I ask looking at her now beaming face.

"Audrey!" She basically screams making me shut my eyes. "Sorry Alpha. I'm Audrey Waters."

"Lovely to meet you Audrey. I'll see you tomorrow, afternoon time okay?" She nods vigorously as I walk away. When I'm back in the suite I don't waste anytime starting my work. I had more than usual since I had to teach myself the things I missed earlier thinking about a certain person. By the time I'm finished it was already ten and I'm ready to go to sleep but the reports prevent me from doing so. Grabbing the folder Aiden left on the table, I head to his study to read through them.
The western side seemed to be perfectly fine, it was closest to our pack houses but had the most woodlands which we used as boundaries for years. We could cut it down but that's a lot of houses for woodland creatures gone.

"Hey, I'm heading to bed early, are you coming?" Aiden asks walking into the the room, my eyes reluctantly drag away from the documents as I looked at a clearly exhausted Aiden.

"I still have the other two to go through. Did you do one too?" I ask while looking through the folder.

"No, I'll tell you tomorrow." He says with a yawn. "Don't stay up too late, come to bed soon."

"Alright." I say with a nod as I watch him leave the room. I wanted to go with him but the packs were more important than my hormonal desires right now.

You may act like a ninety year old man but your still young. - My wolf, Alexander intervenes.

I'm not letting you convince me to do something stupid - I retort causing him to laugh with amusement.