Chapter Six: Awaiting You

Shortly after our little "moment" Kaname had to leave for personal reasons. I soon go back inside hoping to find Josie or Zero.

"(Y/N) over here!" I hear a girl yell out, I look in the direction to see Josie and Zero in the corner of the ballroom.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask after practically shoving my way through the crowd.

"To many people." Zero said pulling at his collar.

"He means it's hot in the center so we came over here." Josie said.

"Really? Well I did just come from outside so I wouldn't know." I say.

"Why were you outside?" Josie asked curiously.

"J-just to get some fresh air." I say trying not to mention my encounter with Kaname.

"Oh, okay. Well Zero and I might head back soon, you wanna go too?" Josie asked me.

"Sure." I say. 

Soon we are all outside and walking to the headmaster's house, too exhausted for the walk back to the dorms. We all took baths and went to our separate bedrooms. In the middle of the night though Josie came into my room.

"Can I sleep here for tonight?" Josie asked. I nodded and she sat on my bed.

"So, how's it going?" I ask.

"With what?" Josie asks tilting her head.

"With Zero." I say just before her expression went from tired to flustered.

"Y-you know he d-doesn't like me!" Josie said.

"Are you sure?" I asked teasingly.

"S-shut up!" Josie said looking away. After a bit more girl talk we both decide to finally rest.

(Sorry it's short! I'm really tired right now but I hope you guys are satisfied with this chapter! I hope you guys have a lovely day and see y'all next chapter!)