Chapter two: Will We Meet Again Pt. 2

(I'm only doing this chapter right after the first chapter to be nice to my lovely Reader-Chan(s)/ kawaii potatoes. :P)

~Josie's POV~

"Well here's what happened...." I began.

~flashback start~

I lived in a family known for being vampire hunters, although I was being trained with my best friend, Zero, we weren't officially vampire hunters so we couldn't have weapons.

One day Zero, Zero's little twin brother, Ichiru, and I were playing in the snow when Ichiru ran off somewhere.

Zero and I tried to find him but it started getting dark. We both headed to our homes that were right next to each other.

"Welcome back, Josie!" My older sister, Callie said as I walked through the door.

"Hey big sis!" I said with a smile.

"Hey, Josie, go hide in the basement. Quickly!" I heard my mother say to me.

"W-whats going on?!" I asked frightened.

Callie brought me to the basement and hid me inside of a room with anti-vampire bars used for the entrance.

Once I got inside I heard my mom's screams and bullet shots.

"Callie what's happening?!" I asked my sister who was on the other side, I was trying to stop my tears.

"Josie... this might be the last time I see you...." Callie said to me tossing the keys, a anti-vampire dagger, and a anti-vampire gun.

When I was about to say something hit the basement door and I hid. Callie took out her weapon which were anti-vampire dual blades.

The door broke and a woman with long white hair and light orange eyes wearing a komoto appeared.

"G-get back!" Callie yelled at the woman.

"Die!" The woman said to Callie and then she cut Callie with her vampire strength. It left a deep cut. Callie fell and her blood was everywhere.

"Little one." The woman said to me.

"Y-yes?" I asked.

"I'll spare you, but one day I'll make you suffer for your family's sin." The woman said just before disappearing.

I waited for about 10 minutes to see if she left and I got out of the house. I saw my family's corpses and blood.

I ignored it.

We knew the risk, so we have to bear the pain even though my heart was aching.

I then remembered Zero, I had heard some noise coming from his house when I was still hiding, but the noises ended before I left.

"Zero!" I cried out.

I walked into the living room and I saw, Zero lying on the ground bleeding.

"J-Josie?" Zero whispered as I near him, he had blood streaming from his neck.

"Zero I'm here to save you." I say to Zero picking him up. He was a little heavy but I knew I could carry him after all the training we went through.

"What are you doing?" Zero asked me.

"I'm saving you." Zero just stayed silent and we left the house.