Chapter three: Will He Notice Me? Pt. 1

~Your POV~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock as it buzzed as loud as ever. I quickly turned it off and looked over to the side to see Josie in her uniform.

"Well look who just woke up." Josie said with a smirk.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily barely keeping my eyes opened.

"S-E-V-E-N-T-H-I-R-T-Y." Josie said to me teasingly. My eyes opened wide and I jolted up.

"Oh no!" I said rushing to the bathroom to change.

"Hehe calm down, it's the first dayx so you don't have to rush to much. Besides there's an assembly at 8:30a.m. so you can take your time getting ready." Josie said.

"Why didn't you just tell me?!" I said sitting down.

"Because then you would be to lazy to even change. Now let me do your hair." Josie said. After a few minutes my hair was beautiful (it's the hairstyle Asuna has in SAO I don't know the name :P).

"Thank you sis!" I said hugging Josie.

"No problem." Josie said hugging me back.

We decided to head out even though it was only 7:45a.m. Josie said we're patrolling the area for today.

"Hey Zero!" Josie said running up to Zero who was leaning on a wall on main campus.

"Oh h-hey Josie." Zero said walking over to us.

"Why were you being so gloomy just now." Josie asked Zero.

"I was waiting for someone." Zero said.

"Oh, you got a girlfriend?" Josie asked Zero with a little sadness.

"N-no, I was waiting for my best friend you idiot." Zero said flicking Josie's forehead.

"Haha, and who might that be?" Josie asked like she didn't know.

"You, you idiot." Zero said.

"Hah I was just playing with ya', I know we're best friends," Josie said.

I noticed they both had a slight blush on each of their faces.

"Zero, stop flirting with sis." I said, before Zero could say anything I pulled Josie away to the courtyard.

"What was that for?" Josie asked me.

"I didn't want to be the third wheel. Besides we have to do patrol." I said.

"Okay." Josie said hiding her anti-vampire weapon.

Josie had twin blades, Zero had a gun named 'Bloody Rose' that he had gotten from Josie (it tells in the second chapter), Yuki (who you've kinda become friends with) had a incompleted scythe, and I had a (W/O/Y/C). (Weapon Of Your Choice)

"Hello, (Y/N), Josie." We heard a charming voice say. I turned around to see Kaname Kuran. The vampire who saved me that one day, and the man I like.

I froze, I guess Josie noticed because she decided to say something for me.

"Kaname, hey! Sorry we have to do patrol, but we'll see you later." Josie said before pushing me away.

"Thanks, Josie." I said as we walked around campus to try to find Zero.

"Hey, Zero!" Josie exclaimed as Zero came in sight of us. Before he could react Josie ran into him head butting his stomach. (He's 5'11).

"Ow, what was that for? We saw each other not to long ago." Zero said.