Chapter five: Will He Notice Me? Pt. 3

(Okay so heads up.... LATER ON THERE IS GOING TO NEED MUSIC SO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG)

~Your POV~

It has been a week since the entrance ceremony, everyone had been getting the decorations for the ball ready after pretests.

"Hey (Y/N)!" My friend, Destiny exclaimed running towards me.

"Hey Destiny, what do you need?" I asked my now tired friend.

"Can you help me with the track for the party? Just tell me a song you want to be played." Destiny asked me.

"Sure, I think we should play 'Life Of The Party' by Shawn Mendes first (love this song so much X3)." I said.

"So it's going to play Josie's song first?" We heard a voice say, it was Andrew.

"Yeah, you guys know how much she loves that song." I said

~flashback start~

"Kahh!" Zero and I heard Josie exclaim while we were in the house.

"What is it?!" Zero said opening Josie's door loudly.

"I've just found the song that is perfect for me!" Josie squealed.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, little did I know it would've been the end of my life.

"It's Shawn Mendes' song 'Life Of The Party'! Its his very first song and I love it so much!" Josie squealed again.

"So your one of his fan girls?" Zero asked Josie.

"No idiot! I just like his music." Josie said before walking over to us and flicking his forehead leaving a red spot.

~flashback over~

"So that's what happened when she found out about the song?" Destiny asked me.

"Yeah." I responded.

Suddenly the bell rang signaling it was time for pre-tests.

"Now remember! The class who gets the lowest score has to clean up for the ball!" Our student council prez said. The whole class groaned and we began our test.

~time skip~

Once it was over I went to see the classes and their scores on the pretest.

Yuki's class had gotten the lowest grade and Josie and Zero's class got the highest. My class was in the safe zone, the middle. For which I was grateful for because I hated cleaning (Levi: I'll make you clean the whole school then!
Me: LEVI THIS ISN'T EVEN YOUR FREAKING FAN FICTION!
Zero: Levi just get out *kicks Levi away* [Levi is 5'3 and Zero is 5'11 XD]
Me: sorry Levi X3)

"Hey (Y/N) how was your test?" Josie asked me as we walked back to our room.

"It was okay, not to hard and not to easy." I said.

"Really? It was pretty easy for us!" Josie said like she was surprised.

"Its because your class is made up of smart kids!" I said to Josie.

"Hah, well you better get changed! Its almost time for the ball." Josie said to me. When we got to the door there was a white package there waiting for me.

Inside was a (F/C) dress that went to my calves and had black details on the upper part of the dress and the skirt.

"It looks so cute on you!" Josie exclaimed after I showed her what I looked like with my outift on.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked Josie.

"This!" Josie said showing me a candy red dress that went to her ankles and had black details on the top.

"Then go change!" I said to Josie pushing her into the bathroom.

When Josie came out I exclaimed," YOU'RE SO CUTE!!"

"D-don't say that." Josie said embarrassed. Suddenly Zero came into the room.

"Josie you look... nice." Zero said rubbing the back of his neck looked away trying to hide his blush, but fails.

"Yeah yeah. Now let's hear out you two love birds." I said teasingly opening the door.

As we all headed to the ballroom I noticed that Yuki was wearing a white dress that was short at the front and long at the back.

"(Y/N) you look... nice." Yuki said to me.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself Yuki." I said.

Yuki nodded then walked away.

"I'm guessing she's going to try to find Kaname." Josie whispered to me.

"Probably." I said.

After a few minutes more and more people came swarming in, I had gotten separated from Josie and Zero.

I then bumped into someone causing me to fall.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" A charming voice said, it was Kaname.

"Y-yeah." I said. Kaname held out his hand for me and I gladly excepted it.

Suddenly a blast of music could be heard throughout the room. I heard a certain girl (Josie XP) fangirl about the song.

"Would you give me the honor to have this dance?" Kaname asked me.

"Yes." I said, Kaname and me danced and when the song was over we ended up on the balcony.

"Hey (Y/N)." Kaname said to me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"How do you feel about me?" Kaname asked me.

"Ummm.... well...." I said, my face was red and I didn't know what to do or say.

"It's alright if you hate me. I will always love you." Kaname said muttering the last part.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." Kaname said looking up into the night sky.

(Also follow:
ErenTakn7
EvelynYang0
EverAfterHighgirl101
KirbyPuffBall1124
Misuzuna
shatteredmemmory
SomeoneNamedCece
Taehyung_Wife08
Thats all ja ne~)