old friends

Derek X Older McCall Sibling

y/f/s/s ( your favorite school subject)

Scott McCall had decided to call a last minute Friday night pack meeting, but unfortunately, well I guess you could call it a good thing, your mother has the night off. Melissa hasn't had a Friday night off for weeks (more like months). You could say at the least, she was excited. She hasn't been able to spend time with either of her children, much less at the same time, under the same roof.

"Y/n!" Yelled Melissa. "Are you almost ready or do you plan on missing the entire movie?" She called from the bottom of the stairs.

You roll your eye's laughing to your self. "Coming mom!" You yell as you shut shut your door and practically run down the stairs and into the living room.

"Geese, y/n/n you almost ready?" Joked your little brother Scott.

"I was born ready." You said and sat on him, blocking any chance of him seeing the movie.

He groaned and shoved you off of him. You fell into the next seat hitting your hip rather hard against the corner of the arm rest.

"Scott, you have to be careful with us non-mystical-werewolf creatures not everyone has the power to heal within seconds." You said and rubbed your side, Scott just rolled his eyes.

You had found out about Scott and all of his buddies when Stiles accidentally let it slip that Scott was a werewolf. Let's just say that Scott was not happy when he heard that Stiles accidentally told you he was a werewolf and told you what the rest of his pack is. But you have yet to meet the rest of Scott's pack.

"Now what are you two up to?" Ask your mother as she handed both you and Scott a bowl of popcorn.

"Oh mom I would have helped you, tonight's about you not us." You said trying to convince her.

She just rolled her eyes and sat down next to Scott.

"I think I can make three bowls of popcorn and not ruin my night." She said and started to watch the movie signaling the end of the conversation.

- Two Hours Later -

"Y/n, y/n wake up."

"What do you want Scott?" You said eyes closed.

"Uh, it's Stiles."

Your eyes flew open.

"Stiles? What are you doing here?"

"Emergency pack meeting." He said as if this happens a lot.

"Emergency? What happened?" I ask worriedly and looked around the room for Scott. "Stiles, where's Scott?" I asked and stood up from the couch.

"He's in the jeep, now let's go we're going to be late." He said and walked toward the door.

"What? Stiles, what are you talking about? I said and followed him toward the door.