chapter two

"So tobin tell me, everything." she said

"Well-" I said before my phone started ringing.

"I need to take this." I said looking at her.

"Go ahead"

"Hello? Lauren whats up?" I said answering the phone.

"Tobin, there asking for you, where are you?" Lauren said over the phone.

"Im with karla, Tell them, ill be home soon." I said and hanged up.

"Everything okay?" Karla asked

"Yeah, so where we're we?" I said

"You just finished telling me how Sydney had invited you to hang out with them during lunch." Karla said looking at her clipboard.

"Right, so I sat down with alex and her friend during lunch my first day" i said starting to tell her everything.

                           ******
Alex, sydney, christen, kelley and I walked to get our lunch. Soon we walked to a table where there was a couple girls aready there.

"Hey guys, this is Tobin" Sydney said to The girls.

"Whats up tobin, I'm hope" a tall, long hair girl said.

"That's ali, and the one next to her is her girlfriend but they just won't admit it" hope said and smiled and waved.

"That's carli, becky, jj, moe and our new friend allie!" Hope said and I waved at them and looked at allie and laughed.

"Hey allie!" Sydney said.

We all sat down and talked and ate our lunch. Of course, allie and i told them that we have known eachother for years now. The person i talked to the most was Alex. While talking to her, I felt like she would be the person I would get really close to.

"Hey tobin, did you join a soccer club already?" Sydney asked me.

"No not yet, since we moved from new jersey a couple weeks ago. I haven't had time to actually join one." I said eating my yogurt.

"Why did you move?" Christen asked.

"Uh my dad, walked out on us and the best thing to do was move away. To start over" I replied

"Oh im so sorry."

"It's okay, dont worry about it" I said and looked around.

"Tobs you can join our club" alex said with a smile.

"You guys play together?" I asked.

"Yeah, thats sorta how we know eachother" she said looking at everyone.

"I mean you and allie can join" alex said.

                        *******

"The rest of the day was okay. I mostly had all my classes with alex which was pretty cool. I liked alex, Like as a friend. So thanks to her invitation to join her club, allie and I made the team. So not only did i hang out with alex at school but after to school as well." I said looking down.

"Good, good. So by the time you were already involved in soccer again, meaning going to tournaments and stuff, you and alex we're really great friends?" She asked