chapter one

I walked into, her office. She was sitting in back of her desk, writing in her journal. Her hair light cruly brown, going down her back.

I waited at the door, afraid to sit down.
Everyone said she could help, but could she really?
Will i ever be the same again?
Im running out of time.

"Mrs. Tobin, nice of you to stop by, come in take a seat." She said in her calm voice, while lookimg at me.

I walked to the couch and sat down. My hands were shaking and i wasnt sure, what i was gonna say.

She got up from her seat and sat in the couch infront of me.

"How are you?" She asked.

I smiled and nod my head. I was speechless, i didnt know what to say.

"Okay, well would you like to get started?" She asked curiously.

I nod my head again

"Okay, let's get started, now lets start since the beginning." She said with a small smile.

"Well it all started the first day of high school, my freshman year, the day i met my best friend." I said.

                              ******
"Can believe it's freshman year" allie said as we both walked to out of our math class.

"Right, crazy" i said. We walked down the stairs. "So my class is near the 100 building, ill see you later?"

"Yeah, Have fun toby" she said laughing.

"Dont call me that" i said laughing and walked to my class.

Once I arrived to my class, the bell had rang and I tried to find a seat in the back. It was full, there was one seat in the front and I went to sit down.

"Hey im christen" the girl next me said.

"Whats up, im tobin" i said.

"Nice name, I love your sweater." She said

"Thanks." I said and soon the teacher started to teach.

After a while of introducing herself and writing a quick summary.

"Alright, here's what we're going to do today, each one of you has to partner up with someone you dont know, i have a couple intresting questions you can ask your partner, to mayne get to know them." She said holding some index cards.

"Ill be going around giving the index cards." She said

"Hey, whats up im kelley" a young girl asked

"Nice name, im tobin" i said and shook her hand.

"Hi tobin" kelley smiled.

"Here you go." The teacher said giving us our index cards.

"Okay ill start" kelley said looking at her card. "favorite food?"

"Burritos" i answered and kelley nod her head agreeing.

"Uhh favorite animal?" I asked

"Squirrels!!" kelley said pretty loud.

"Really? Thats pretty cool" i said.

"Alright now i want you guys to switch, partners!" The teacher said

"Aw i liked talking to you tobin, ill see you around" kelley said before finding a new partner.

"Hi im alex" a really beautiful girl said.

"Im tobin" i relpied

"Cool name, To-bin"  she said laughing.

"Hey, dont say it like that, now it doesnt sound so cool" i said with a smirk.

"Your funny, i like you." Alex said smiling. "So tobin, ready for me to question you and find your darkest secret"

"Your scarying me"

Alex laughed and bit then asked a question, "where are you from?"

"New Jersey" i said proudly

"Seriouly? And you moved all the way to Dimond Bar California?" She asked and i nod my head.

"Favorite food?" I asked

"Mhm mexican food" alex answered. "Do you have any interest in sports?"

"Of course, where else do you think these come from" i said flexing my arm mucles.

"Impressive" alex said with a laugh. "What sport?

"Soccer" i answered.

"No way!" She said, "i play soccer too!"

"Mhm you learn something new everyday huh" i said smiling. "Any nicknames?"

"Nope, none, zero" she said quickly.

"Okayy??" I said a bit confused. "Is tobin cute?" I asked with a smirk.

"Uhh Thats not on the cards" she said laughing.

I got her card and wrote the question down. "Now it is" i said giving the card back.

"Haha well, mhm i think tobin is very funny and really chill." She said laughing. Soon the bell rang and alex grabbed her backpack and put it on.

"Hey but You didnt answer the question" i said laughing as well, while also grabbing my back pack.

"Well-" she said before being cut off by another girl our age.

"Hey, babyhorse you coming?" She asked alex.

Alex turnes her attention towards me. She seemed a bit embarrassed and then i understood why.

"Babyhorse?" I questioned with a smirk.

"Shut up tobin" she said playfully.

"it's a cute nickname" i smiled.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.
"hey by the way this is Sydney." alex said introducing me the girl who called her babyhorse.

"nice to meet you, im tobin" i said shaking her hand.

"cool name" Sydney shook my hand as well

"syd, tobin here plays soccer!" Alex said to Sydney.

"cool, you planning on joining the team here?" Sydney questioned.

"Oh defiantly" i said.

"nice, hey wanna hang out with us for lunch?" She asked.

"Sure" i smiled.

                             ******

"And so thats how i met Alex" i said starting to cry.

"Good, good. That's a really good start" She said gaving me tissues. We stayed silent for a couple minutes till she spoke again.

"Would you like to contuine?" She asked.

"Yeah, i think ill just tell you everything, you know like all at once?" I said.

"If thats okay with you, go on. Tell me" she said.

A/n:
Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! Hopefully it isn't so confusing. Stay tuned for the next chapters! I'll be updated every week or twice a week if i have time :) let me know what you think so far of this talex fan fiction in the comments! till next time!

                                - leidy ♡