Chapter Twelve

"Toby" alex said moving my shoulder trying to wake me up.

"What's up" I mumbled, pulling the covers over me.

"The cieling" Alex said.

"Um okay" i said. Alex didnt say mucj for a while and so i got worried. "You okay?" I said looking at her.

"Yeah i think" alex paused. "She'll come around though, she's just giving you a hard time." Alex said sitting up

"Me?" I said "She told you she was done with you"

"Maybe she is, I mean I'm 19 and pregnant, I dont have a degree of any kind, I'm nothing" alex said.

"Babe Your not nothing"

"Ugh whatever" alex said getting up. "She'll come around, I know her. Just gotta give her some space. It's not easy."

"Your gonna be okay?" I asked.

"Ugh I'm starving!" Alex whined ignoring me and walked into the restroom.

"Get ready, kelley invited us for breakfast" i said and layed back in her bed and closed my eyes.

"Tobin Powell Heath!" Alex yelled.

"Ugh, okay I'm up, im up" I said rolling over the bed and getting up.

Alex came out of the restroom and stood right in front of me. She gave me a very serious angry look.

"What?" I asked.

"How in the world, I'm I suppose to hide this" she said and pointed at her neck, which were filled with ,what I like to call love bites.

"Mhm but you werent complaining last night, now were you?" I said with a smirk on my face, which cause alex to slap my shoulder.

"Shut up" alex said.

"But on a scarf or something." I said opening her closet to find an extra set of clothes for myself.

"It's like 90 degrees outside!" Alex yelled.

"It's only going to be for an hour, then you can take it off, or just simply don't hide it, problem sloved." I said putting on one of my t-shirts that she took from me.

"Right, Cause your not the one with your neck all marked up" Alex mumbled.

                         ******

"Breakfast with kelley?" Karla asked looking down at her clipboard.

"it was actually kelley, allie, syd and Ali and alex." I said.

"For breakfast?"

"I mean it was only gonna be us except for alex but come on, i couldnt leave my pregnant girlfriend starving, so i took her with us" I said.

"For breakfast?" Karla asked again.

"Okay fine, Maybe it wasn't just for breakfast, it was more of a meeting." i said
                          ******

"Hey alex!" Kelley said and embraced her best friend.

"Hey kels" Alex said and sat down next to her.

"Harry!" I yelled once I saw allie. We both ran to eachother and gave a huge hug.

"It's really nice to see you too harry. How's the baby?" Allie asked me and touched my stomach.