•Rescue me• Gilinsky

Your POV

 ughhhh i hate this house I need to get out but my mom said I can't go out or something bad would happen to me. I really doubt that, like I know the world we live is dangerous but it's also peaceful and beautiful and the only thing I've seen is my backyard. There's this boy called jack Gilinsky he last my neighbor and he sings so amazing I can hear him all the way here when I open a window, I wish one day I could talk to him but locked here I can't. "Honey I'm going to go to the store very quickly stay inside behave" my mom said and I just rolled my eyes "fine mom" i said and she left. 

When my mom left I saw a black jeep pull up in the neighbors driveway and I immediately knew it was jack, I didn't know I was starting until he saw me and smiled. I blushed so hard and looked away. Minutes later I saw jack leaving and he looked so hot, I suddenly felt something in my stomach and my mouth felt so dry "what's wrong with me" I suddenly felt this rush to just go talk to him so I quickly went downstairs and opened the door and walked outside "woah" it smelled like roses and the fresh air ran through my hair man this felt amazing, I remember why I was outside for and I walked over to jacks jeep "hi I'm Y/n" I smile "woah" he said and stared at me "do I have something on my face?" I quickly cleaned my face with my hands "no it's not that it's just your so beautiful" he said and I blushed "t-thank you, your not so bad yourself" I smiled.

Jacks POV 

HOLY SHIT THIS GIRL IS FRIKING BEAUTIFUL, I didn't know I had such a beautiful neighbor this whole entire time.

"Hey do you wanna come to a party with me? I know it's really straight forward cause we just met b-" she cut me off "I would love too let me go change. Um you can come inside if you want" i smiled and nodded I went into her house and it was so beautiful "sit on the couch I'll be right back" I nodded and sat on the couch and I saw the picture that were on the table Infront of me.

Your POV

Finally I can put these dresses to use, I quickly showered and shaved. I got out and did my hair and my makeup thank god for PatrickStar (go suscribe to PatrickStarrr on YouTube) 

I put on my nude dress and matching heels and I go downstairs. I feel so nervous never had someone waiting for me and especially a boy. "Hey do I look okay? I've never been to a party before" I say and he looks at me and you can actually see the drool falling from the corner of his mouth "Holy shit you look sexy af" he said and I laughed "thank you" I smiled "you've never been to a party?" I nodded "my mom doesn't let me out of the house. Just to my backyard" I rolled my eyes "well I'm glad that I can help you break the rules that's my reputation" he winked and I laughed at his cockiness.

45 minutes later 

We get to the party and it's filled with so many people and I got nervous "hey it's okay" jack smiled and we both walked in and jack immediately got dragged away from me by a group of guys hugging him and giving him drinks and I look around the house and it's huge I walked out side and there's a huge pool and some drunk guys come walk towards me and I back up but the grab me "hey let me go" I yelled "okay" they all said an threw me in the water I swim up and yelled at the guys for being such douches and the everybody starts to jump in. Versace on the floor by Bruno mars started to play and I love this song so much I wanted to dance so I stay to get out of the water and I feel a bunch of eyes on me I look up and it's jack a his group of friends "what happened?" Jack struggled to say "some assholes threw me in the water but can we go dance I love this song" I begged "definitely" he said quickly and he didn't care if I was drenched he grabbed my hips and I started to grind my hips to the beat.

"Damn if you've never been to a party where did you learn how to dance like this" he groaned "there's something called the youtube you know" I laughed and I started to walk away from him. We both left the party to go home and when he stopped at his house I jumped to his side and gave him a long passionate kiss then I got back to my seat and left he got out to "let me walk you to your door" he smiled and walked next to me till I got to my door. 

Gilinsky's POV

I walked her to her door and man she really looked so gorgeous and that kiss damn. She went inside and I started to walk back home I heard screaming and I ran back to her door and I pounded on the door "Y/n!" I got so scared when I heard her say "no please don't hit me" I kept pounding then her mom answered "don't you ever talk or be close to my daughter I will file a restraining order on you!" She yelled and closed the door again. I need to save her.

Your POV

The soon I walked thru that door my mom started to yell and I got scared Ive never seen her like this "mom calm down" I said with a shaky voice and she slapped me "I DIDNT DISCIPLINE YOU FOR NOTHING AND YOU GO OUT LOOKING LIKE A PROSTITUT?" I cried and cried every single time she would Call me names or hit me. 

The next morning 

I wake up and I walk to my bathroom and I see myself in the mirror in shock my left cheek red bruises on my arms I don't even want to look at the rest of my body. I started to cry till I heard a tap in my window I go and I look and see jack I open the window and he climbs up and hugs me "please help me" I said lowly and he nodded knowing my mom was downstairs. He gave me his hoodie and he helped me make a luggage I had clothes shoes everything I needed and he jumped out the window first then my luggage then suddenly my mom comes in and see me "Y/N" she screams and ran towards me an yanked my hair "Let me go" I kicked her and she fell holding her leg and I jumped no making sure jack was there and I suddenly feel strong arms holding me tight "Let's go" jack said and we ran to his car and drove away. Since that Jack Gilinsky rescued me from my mom. 

1 year later Y/n's mom got arrested for abuse. Jack and Y/n got more serious about their relationship and his family loved her and how happy she made jack. Everything is better with love, fight for what you believe is right follow your heart. Never lets other people choose for you.