°Cheated° Johnson

Your POV

I can't believe that I'm finally 21 it's so unbelievable! My boyfriend of 5 years Johnson threw you a huge party with all my friends were there to celebrate with me. This is the best day ever!!

I was dancing with some of my best friends, we were also singing at the top of our lungs and laughing "Baby sis happy birthday" i Hear from behind me and I see it's my brother skate "SKATE" i yelled and jumped in his arms "I thought you were on your skaterade tour" i said almost crying since this idiot told me he wasn't going to make it "Did you really think i would miss my baby sis 21st birthday?" he said with a chuckle "god i missed you" i said "i missed you too baby sis. Now get off me and enjoy your party" he said and i giggle and get of him.

Hours pass and I started to wonder when the heck was my boyfriend, when i bumbed into someone "Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice and I turned around "Kenny?" I smiled at a friendly face "OMG you've grown so much" he said "you too. Hey have you seen johnson?" i asked "umm last time i saw him he was heading upstairs" he said "okay thanks kenny" i said and he nodded, you had a bad feeling in your stomach but you didn't want to pay it some attention.

I went upstairs and walked around opening some door trying to find Johnson but when I open the last one i immediately regretted it. I saw Johnson naked, on-top of a girl and then he saw me and stopped and hurried over to you "Omg y/n baby its n-" you cut him of with a slap (p.s you slapped him so hard he could see stars) "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABY, DONT FUCKING TRY TO "EXPLAIN" YOU ARE CLEARLY FUCKING HER YOU ASSHOLE! YOU CAN GO TO HELL JOHNSON NOW PICK UP YOUR SHIT THE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I screamed at him and shut the door in his face but then you remembered that you lived together,tears started to fall, i just couldn't believe it 5 years down the drain.. i went downstairs and immediately went to the kitchen and started drinking some shots then my brother walked over to me and noticed i was crying.

"Y/n what's wrong?" he asked and i just looked at him and hugged him and cried in his Chest the alcohol only made it worse. He sat you down "stay there" he said. Then he turned off the music "EVERYBODY THE PARTY IS OVER GRAB YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT" he yelled, everybody boode and started to leave.

Minutes later the house was empty but i didn't see anyone from upstairs leave maybe they didn't hear "now baby sis tell me what happend" he said as he looked at me and dried my tears "J-Johnson cheated on m-me" i said while my voice cracked "He WHAT?!? Oh Johnson is going to get it. Where is he?!?" i didn't say anything not wanting my brother to fight with his own best friend but I did the mistake of looking upstairs. Skate saw ran upstairs "no skate please" i said and went after him but when i got the the room i was too late.. Johnson was on the floor with a bloody nose a busted lip and a black eye forming "if i ever catch you close to my sister again you will regret it. Come on sis your coming to my house" you passed Johnson and grabbed a bag and started packing. I finished and Johnson grabbed my wrist and pulled you back then he kissed me and i immediately pull away and slap him again. "Johnson don't you dare touch me. What you did chaged everything, i will never forgive you for the pain that this caused me goodbye Johnson" I said and left..

What did i do to deserve this...