°All in my head° Johnson

Your Pov

I was in the beach with my girls and im wearing black and red bikini and All in my head by fith harmony and we got up and started dancing and singing along.

A group of boys were staring at us and we giggle and call them over but the one who caught my eye was a blonde boy with ocean blue eyes and when he caught me staring i blushed hard and looked away each one of us and the blonde blue eyed boy walk towards me.

"Hi beautiful im Johnson" he said and grabed my hand and kissed the back of it witch made me blush again "Im Y/n" i said and he smiled "Wow. Beautiful name" he said. Damn this boy is gonna turn me into a red tomato if he doesn't stop "this is sam jack skate and swazz" he introduced "this is eva jodie gracie and vanessa" i introduced.

Johnson's Pov

I met the most gorgeous girl ever she's so chill and has great personality man from i just met this girl and i already like her. Her red and black biking her long brown hair and her amazing big blue eyes she's jist amazing. "So Y/n can i have your number?" i smiles at her "you just read my mind" she gave me her phone and I gave her mine and we exchanged numbers and the I handed her phone back and she gave me mine.

2 hours later

Today was thebest day ever. Spending time with y/n was great she's funny,amazing and adorable so i asked her out again and what surprised me was that she said yes! Im so hyped for this date.