Tsubaki ?¿ ~ Abandoned

Despite really hating Tsubaki, I generally really like this idea so thanks for requesting BossOtaku!

Also, you're Misono's twin sister so enjoy and also an Eve.

~*~

"Why...?"

Misono couldn't wrap his head round why (f/n) would do such a thing.

All his life, he'd known her as the tough and independent girl she always were: his twin sister.

He'd never imagined that she would ever turn on him or his friends and stray onto the enemy's side.

And now, here he was, pinned to the ground by his own flesh and blood - God knows where Lily was at this point.

"Why, you ask?" (f/n) snarled, lowering her blade closer to her brother's neck. "You may not have noticed it, big brother, but did you ever stop to think whether or not I was ok?"

Misono stared up at (f/n)'s face in absolute horror and confusion.

He had no idea what was going on.

"What are you talking about?" He asked in a hushed voice, almost as if he didn't want the others to hear.

Not that they would hear anyway; they were all too busy fighting Tsubaki and his henchmen.

"All my life, everything's always been about you," she spat. "No one even knew I existed. Or, if they did know, they sure as hell didn't act like it.

"They were always tending to you because you were weaker and had a more frail body and immune system compared to me.

"Mum and Dad would always pamper you with gifts and high praise for just getting up the stairs on your own - I'm surprised Mikuni didn't act the same - but I didn't get anything."

Misono's face contorted into a look of sorrow mixed with shock and all of a sudden, he felt overwhelmed by the things (f/n) was saying, and he realised:

It was all true.

Every last word.

Misono had always thought that his sister was just naturally independent and timid, but he couldn't have been anymore wrong.

He didn't even know his own sister as well as he thought he did; that's how bad of a brother he was.

"So one day, I ran," she continued, glaring dagger at Misono as she hissed her next words. "And I bet you didn't even notice I was gone."

Misono shook his head. "No. No, that's not true."

(f/n) scoffed.

"I'm telling the truth!" Misono exclaimed. "I went out and looked for you, I promise. But I couldn't find you anywhere...is this where you went...?"

"It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out," (f/n) answered sarcastically. "Tsubaki was the only one who actually took notice of me.

"After I ran away, I spotted an injured fox hiding in the camellia bushes so I picked it up and began to look after it in a way.

"When it revealed itself to be a vampire, I couldn't turn down the offer it made me: eternal power. The kind of power that would finally make you acknowledge me."

(f/n) hadn't even noticed that she was crying until she saw her tears drip onto Misono's face, and she wiped them away furiously, raising her blade again.

"Misono!" Lily yelled from the distance, and (f/n) froze.

She stared down at the fear painted on Misono's face, and her actions finally hit her.

Lily was another of the only people who actually cared for the girl, and the anger that she could hear in his voice was enough to make her heart feel like it had stopped beating.

She wanted to stop, but her conflicting morals between right and wrong kept gnashing and gnawing on the back of her brain like parasites.

"Oh, (f/n)~" She heard the voice chime in her head, making her visibly cringe on top of Misono.

"(f/n)?" The purple-haired boy asked in worry, and (f/n) shook her head.

She had to do it, otherwise all of Tsubaki's hard work would've been for nothing.

She had to do it, whether she liked it or not.

~*~

This sort of started to become a Misono x Reader I'm sorry.