Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification

Start from the beginning

"Hey are you alright?" I asked, tapping his shoulder. In a swift move, he shot his head towards me. My eyes widned - It felt as if they could come out of their sockets anytime. I instanly consolidated, I couldn't believe the figure infront of me.

"What?" His voice was so rasp and harsh.

Oh no!, no no no no no - fuck no. My inner feelings were yelling yet nothing came outta my mouth.

Now I know why people are standing with their jaws hanging & why girls are fangirling. Because right now, infront of me their is not some ordinary guy who fell cause he got hurt - HELL, HE'S NOT ORDINARY AT ALL!

He's the reason why the whloe Paris for a past few days is suddenly enlightened, like is some sort of new year. He's the reason All of friends are messed up!

It's Rohan Nanda.

Oh my god, what do I do? What would I say to Aisha if she finds out about this?

"I-I asked if you need any help.." I spoke, quietly. I examined how his eyes went a tone down, he looked almost like he was a bit vulnerable at this stage, which I'm not gonna lie, he was.

Rohan gulped before replying a short - "Yes, please." The way he said please sounded like he never used that word ever in his life.

I nodded my head, politely smiling at him.

I bent down a bit, and took his arm in my hold, pulling him up. He hopped a few times to regain posture, since his leg was twisted.

"Outside,"

"What?" I asked, turning my head sideways to look at him.

"Take me outside." He whispered, keeping his head down.

Rohan was trying to avoid attention, but I don't think it was working - people were gawking at him like he is some type of god. It was kinda pathetic, if you ask me. I don't know how he lives up to this fame every single day of his life.

My arm was hooked around his, I tighten my hold a bit before leading him outside.

While walking to the exit gate, I realised how much better it would have been if Rohan still had his mask on. At least there wouldn't be any noxious eyes staring at us... people would have been minding their own business.

"Where do you want to go now?" I questioned, I felt like I would freeze any second, that's how cold it was. I glance at Rohan and see he how he looked perfectly fine... Gosh, he is a vampire or what? Doesn't he feel a slight bit chilly.

"Uhh... What's that, over there?" He pointed to a direction which was across the road.

"There shops, the right one over there is 'poisson et frites' which stands for fish and chips." I explained, he looked ahead for minute then turned his head back towards me.

"Just take me somewhere not alot of people would be around," He addressed, I noticed how he wasn't really paying attention to anything- like he heard what I said but his mind was somewhere else.

"Let's just go inside Ben's fish and chips shop, It's warm in there and not alot of people are inside." I said, taking his arm again, I helped him walk.