Yuno Tries Killing Akise

Yuno got mad. Akise glared and then started walking to the rocks. Yuki heard footsteps. "Akise-kun are you there please help me soon." Yuki put his head to the rocks. Akise did the same thing.

"I love you Yukiteru-kun." Akise smiled. Yuki moaned all of a sudden without knowing why. "HEY YUKITERU-KUN ARE YOU OKAY!" Akise worried. Yuki covered his mouth.

Yuno ran at Akise to cut him but Akise dodged. Yuki started lifting the rocks slowly. Akise kept dodging Yuno's attacks. "Gasai-san give up." Akise glared. "No never you took my Yukkii." Yuno sounded serious.

Yuki made a exit for himself where Yuno can't see. Akise noticed but Yuno didn't notice. "Akise-kun how long will you lie to Yukkii." Yuno grinned. Yuki jolted and peaked at them. Akise eyes widened. "I'll never lie to my beloved Yukiteru-kun." Akise glared.

"You're just going to kill Yukkii in the end." Yuno glared back. Yuki was about to cry hearing that. Akise glanced quickly at Yuki then looked at Yuno. "Gasai-san you were going to kill Yukiteru-kun weren't you." Akise glared.

"I want to become a god and if I killed Yukkii I could bring him back." Yuno smiled. "That's insane Gasai-san even for you." Akise jolted. "I've been insane for a long time haven't I." Yuno smiled insanely.

Yuki ducked. Akise got distracted and Yuno took her chance to attack. Akise turned to her too late. Yuno cut near his throat. "AHHH!" Akise screamed in pain. Yuki got worried and peaked.

Yuno was grinning and walked away looking for Yuki. "Yukkii Yukkii you can't hide any longer." Yuno left to find Yuki and left her knife by Akise body. Yuki ran to Akise. "No....no Akise-kun." Yuki cried. Akise coughed blood. "I...aghh....love....you." Akise smiled. "No please stay alive." Yuki kept crying.

"Don't leave me just so I could die from Yuno." Yuki cried grabbing Akise shoulder and touching his cheek. "I....can't...leave...you." Akise smiled about to cry. "But you're dying." Yuki cried. Akise smiled. Yuki...teru...kun...is...my...love." Akise sounded truthful.