Akise Sees Yuki

Akise saw Yuki and  walked up to him. "Oh hey Yukiteru-kun." Akise grabbed Yuki. "Huh wha....you're Akise Aru from earlier." Yuki tried getting out of Akise grasp.  "Yep so you were with Gasai-san." Akise held him tighter.

"Mnnnhhh." Yuki moaned silently. "Huh did you moan?" Akise wondered. "N...No...I'd never moan...to nahhh....no." Yuki tried to not moan. "So cute." Akise turned Yuki around to face him. Yuki blushed.

"Yukiteru-kun did Gasai-san tell you that I was dating." Akise smiled. "N...No she didn't Yuno didn't say anything." Yuki blushed and had a worried look.

"Do you think I like Gasai-san?" Akise pulled him a bit closer and put his hand behind Yuki's back so he won't run. "We...Well.....yea....sort...of." Yuki and Akise eyes locked but Yuki was nervous and still blushing. "Where is Gasai-san?" Akise wondered. "I lost her cause she started running." Yuki looked down.

"I see so you stayed in the open where I can easily find you." Akise grinned. "I....didn't....do.....that."  Yuki looked at Akise. Akise looked around and people were looking at them. Yuki got more nervous and hid his face by putting it on Akise chest.

Akise held Yuki's hand and they ran to a place to hide. Yuki pulled his hand away and was going to run home until Akise grabbed him. "Akise-kun." Yuki got nervous and blushed again. Akise made Yuki face him again.

"I need to go to Yuno." Yuki tried backing away but Akise had a good grip. Yuki felt his back hit against a wall. "Akise-kun please let me go." Yuki pleaded. "I can't sorry unless I can go with you Yukiteru-kun." Akise smiled. "Yo....You can come on." Yuki started leading Akise.

Yuno was waiting outside. "Yukkii!" Yuno blushed smiling then saw Akise. "Why are you here Akise-kun?" Yuno glared going to Yuki. Yuki jolted at Yuno glaring face.

Akise glared and smiled then he grabbed Yuki. "Wahhh!" Yuki jolted nervously. "Yukiteru-kun invited me." Akise hugged Yuki.

"Uhhhh Yea Yuno get use to Akise-kun please." Yuki smiled nervously. "See Gasai-san." Akise squeezed Yuki. Yuki held back his moan and went to Yuno.