Yuno Shows More Love

Yuno woke up and saw Yuki with Akise. "Yu...kk...ii." Yuno sniffled and cried a bit. Yuki woke up from crying. "Yuno?" Yuki was confused. "Yukkii." Yuno wiped her tears quickly

Yuki tried moving but then Akise squeezed him. "Yukiteru-kun." Akise was half asleep and didn't want Yuki to go. "Akise-kun." Yuki blushed and looked at Yuno.

Yuno glared and her eyes looked like they were going from a pretty pink to a bloody red. Yuki got up holding Akise. Akise squeezed the side of Yuki he was at. "Yukiteru-kun let's sleep." Akise smiled.

Yuno hugged Yuki's arm that Akise wasn't touching. "I love you Yukkii." Yuno smiled. Yuki blushed and felt nervous. "Yu...Yuno...Aki....Akise-kun." Yuki sounded nervous blushing.

Akise pushed Yuno and ran holding Yuki's hand. "Wahhh Yuno!" Yuki was worried seeing Yuno fall. Yuno grabbed her axe and knife. Yuno looked for her diary and remembered Yuki had it.

Yuki felt something in his pocket it was his diary and Yuno's diary. Yuno ran out the house looking for Yuki and Akise. "Yukiteru-kun do you really love Gasai-san that much?" Akise stopped at a secret area Yuno doesn't know about. "Well.....Yea." Yuki looked down and felt like he was lying to Akise.

Akise went close to Yuki. "Akise-kun please back away." Yuki's back hit a wall. Yuno ran near the area they hid. "YUNO!" Yuki heard foot steps.

Yuno heard her name and looked around. "Yukkii?" Yuno was confused looking around. Akise covered Yuki's mouth. Yuno ran around the area. Akise saw Yuno and ran to a shadow.

"Yukkii...Yukkii." Yuno sounded sad and fell on her knees. "Yukkii." Yuno hugged herself crying. Yuki had tears in his eyes and looked at Akise. Akise had a sad look then looked at Yuki.

Akise wiped Yuki's tears. Yuno got up looking around and her eyes went normal. "Yukkii." Yuno looked around. Yuno smiled sadly but happily.

"I'm glad you are happy right now Yukkii but you will stay as mine you will stay as my Yukkii." Yuno looked up at the sky with tears. Yuki looked away from Akise to the ground. Akise squeezed Yuki lightly.