Akise Carries Yuki Home

Yuki put on his jacket to hide his cuts. Akise looked at his legs. "At least your legs are okay." Akise sighed in relief. "They are injured I was falling down a hill my feet were bending everywhere and in.....pain....just....pain." Yuki held back his tears.

Akise hugged Yuki again. "Akise-kun do you love me?" Yuki wondered. "Of course I do Yukiteru-kun." Akise smiled. Yuki blushed. "Do you love me?" Akise got closer. Yuki turned more red.

"But....I....love....Yuno....But....I don't know....I.....love....Akise-kun...too." Yuki sounded nervous. Akise smiled and kissed Yuki before they saw a car come. "Sorry I didn't see the car." Akise felt bad cause the driver almost saw them. "It's....fine." Yuki blushed.

Yuno woke up. "Yukkii?" Yuno looked around and ran downstairs. "YUKKII AKISE-KUN!" Yuno ran to the door since it was open. "Want to go home now?" Akise looked at Yuki. "Not yet." Yuki looked at Akise. Yuno ran down the street.

"YUKKI!" Yuno had tears in her eyes. Yuno stepped on glass. "Oww." Yuno fell. Yuki stood up quickly and so did Akise. Yuki fell back down cause his legs felt weak in pain. "Yukiteru-kun!" Akise went on his knees. "Ahh it hurts." Yuki had tears in his eyes.

Yuno took out the glass and kept looking for Yuki and Akise. "Did you hear Gasai-san too?" Akise looked concern. "Yea she sounded mad and sad." Yuki twitched felling more pain. Yuno gave up and left home.

"Akise-kun I love you." Yuki blushed. "I love you more than anything Yukiteru-kun." Akise smiled. Yuki eyes widened a bit amazed. "How is Akise-kun managing to tie up my heart every single time." Yuki thought to himself shyly. Yuki face was red while thinking so Akise put his hand on Yuki's forehead.

"Huh...Akise-kun?" Yuki turned more red. "Are you sick, is the heat burning you?" Akise sounded worried. Yuki blushed really red then his blushes disappeared. "I'm fine Akise-kun." Yuki smiled. "Want to go home?" Akise smiled.

"Yea I'm worried about Yuno." Yuki smiled. Akise nodded and lifted up Yuki. "Wahhhh Akise-kun!" Yuki blushed a bit. "It's fine let's go home." Akise smiled. They made it home but stayed outside for a while.