Character Profile

Name: Nariko Uzumaki

Nariko's voice actors:
Jeannie Tirado
Amber Lee Connors (Miku's voice)

Nickname(s):
Sis
Kit
Vixen
Princess
Sunshine
Demon Girl
Guardian Angel
New Yellow Flash of the Leaf
Nine-tailed Twin, Twin of the Nine-Tails, Demon Twin Fox (when with Naruto)

Birthday: October 10

Family:
Naruto Uzumaki (Older twin brother)
Jiraiya "Pervy Sage" (Godfather)
Kushina Uzumaki (Mother, Deceased)
Minato Namikaze (Father, Deceased)

Chakra Nature:
•Wind (Affinity) 🌬️
•Fire 🔥
•Earth 🌎
•Yin ☯️

Race:
• Jinchuriki
• Deity
• Sensor type

Height: 4 ft. 8 in. (142.24 cm)

Weight: 38 kg (83 lbs.)

Background:
Naruto and Nariko were both born on the night of October 10 from Minato Namikaze (The Fourth Hokage) and Kushina Uzumaki (The second jinchuriki of the Nine-tails). The Third Hokage made special arrangements for Minato to preserve Kushina's seal containing The Nine-tails while she gave birth to Naruto and Nariko in a remote location, escorted by midwives and Anbu with Naruto being the older twin by 2 minutes before Nariko the seal dropped dramatically. A masked man, Tobi, tracked down their location, however, killed the midwives and Anbu, and capture Naruto and Nariko, forcing Minato to quickly rescue them and teleport to a safe house.
With Minato gone, Tobi captured Kushina and released the Nine-tails from her, using it to devastate The Hidden Leaf. Minato saved Kushina and left Naruto and Nariko in her care before he went to protect the village, eventually defeating Tobi and freeing The Nine-tails from his control. Returning to Naruto, Nariko, and Kushina, Minato realizes the only way to stop The Nine-tails was to seal it within Naruto and Nariko.
Minato and Kushina together split the Ninetails sealing the Yang into Naruto and Yin into Nariko believing that they would need Fox's power to defeat Tobi in case he returns. They implanted their chakra signature into the seal so they can meet them when the Nine-tails gets out of hand. After giving their love for Naruto and Nariko they sealed it away and sadly died from it, Minato's final wish was someday to be recognized as heroes of the leaf.

Ever since that day, all the villagers hated Nariko and Naruto for being a monster and treating them like an outcast.

At the age of 4, she wanted more than anything to learn more about her family history, she decided to ask Lord Third about it but was quickly denied, so she decided to take matters into her own hands and break into the Hokage archives to learn about her origin. But it was quickly foiled by the elders of the village, they interrogated her into believing it was no one's fault and released her. This only made Nariko more anxious but eventually dropped it. When she learned more about her family, Nariko's hatred of the Hokage grows but her love for her brother made her reconsider but keep her edge.

Miku: a Goddess, Princess/Queen of time and luck who was attacked by Kaguya long ago for her ability to time wield and bring luck and misfortune weakened looking for a host, Kaguya killed her, but not her soul seeing how Nariko has a bright, pure heart she transferred into Nariko when she was a child from a dream, making Nariko the reincarnation of the ancient goddess.

At age 10, Nariko and Naruto became Iruka's students making Iruka uncomfortable with the twins whose responsible for his parent's death. She was always weak in taijutsu weaker than Naruto that she trained with the Hyuga clan so she can improve her taijutsu skills. Nariko was always timid and a wallflower and doesn't stand out too much but thanks to Iruka-sensei she gains confidence and encourages her to reach her full potential Iruka-sensei is the first person to acknowledge Nariko and Naruto he is the main reason why they didn't become sociopath like Gaara. Naruto made a promise to Nariko for keeping his dream of earning the title of becoming Hokage. Nariko is well known for her trademark speed she is called 'The New Yellow Flash of the Leaf'.