Happiness

It was midnight,

He couldn't sleep. Fear of losing tomorrow's F1 RACE was constantly nagging his mind. He got up from bed and walked to a huge glass window. Beautiful view from the twentieth floor, city was shimmering with colorful lights.

His wife walked near to him. Languish expressions were clearly visible on his face. He was still staring through the window glass, lost in deep thoughts.

Wife asked him softly, "What's the matter?" glancing in his gloomy eyes.

His train of thoughts stopped.

He turned his gaze at her.

Took few moments to express his concern, then he said, "Happiness is the enemy. It puts doubt in your mind. Sudden you have something to lose..."

She was looking in his pale eyes and then she said, "When you call happiness an enemy. Then it's too late. Then you have lost already"

He looked at her nodding, with faint smile.

~~~

A/N:

What a beautiful line she said. When you are happy, live in that moment, cherish it. Fear and concern will kill the joy of happiness. Nobody knows what life will bring in next moment. Enjoy this moment fully rather than worrying about future.

This is my the most favorite film of all time. Sometime I also get depressed like him. I wish I would get a wife like her. Aww... I love her.